• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bid made for O'Donovan

ollieovcity

Hi, Hull City fan here, I came on here last season when we played you, just thought I'd let you know Cork have made a statement that yourselves and Fulham have bid for O'Donovan which they will now consider but don't really want to sell him. Just thought I'd let you know becuase i've been watching O'Donovans situation because we're meant to be after him as well but Brownie feels he's being well over priced. Got to say now fulham have bid I wouldn't fancy yours or our chances of getting him what with the Irish army Sanchez is building there.

Good luck next season and beat the Leeds scum twice.

It's good news, but I really don't fancy our chances against Fulham FC....='/

Swine, you beat me to it. Was gonna reveal it as an "exclusive" in the other O'Donovan thread. :rolleyes: :p

Suppose Cork were always gonna go public.

It's unlikely that we'll get him if Fulham have come in but I wouldn't completely rule us out of the running yet. Firstly, I feel that he has a much better chance of getting first team football here. Secondly, I think he'll be grateful that we've had an interest since last summer and have kept it up and been persistant with it. All these other clubs that are now showing an interest are just 'jumping on the bandwagon' so to speak. Maybe he'll feel truly wanted and appreciated if he came here.

only 168.5 cm says on the website, around 5'7 i think. Pretty short, probably just about taller than JCR

love to sign him but against fulham can't see us getting him.

as i've said before fulham are really going for it this season. they've signed some great players already.

They have, and thats exactly the reason he might want to come here. Kamara and Healy already signed there, his first team oppertunities may be limited etc. It's unlikely admittedly but i'd have thought Tilly may be able to work his magic in selling the club.

They have, and thats exactly the reason he might want to come here. Kamara and Healy already signed there, his first team oppertunities may be limited etc. It's unlikely admittedly but i'd have thought Tilly may be able to work his magic in selling the club.

irish links.. up and coming club.. pretty much guaranteed first team football.. im sure TandB will do their best to sell these things to RoD so fingers crossed

on the topic of foreign players did anybody else know that tommy black was scottish? and u never know we might beat fulham but i doubt it

Back