• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
We're yet to lose with BBBC:Worthy:

BBBC's yet to be booked:Worthy:

He's scoring a goal every 65 minutes:Worthy:

:Worthy:BIG BAD BARRY CORR:Worthy:

Its absolutely great to see a guy come back from what many feared would be a career ending injury. He has done well. But crikey his contribution to the season so far is so small in comparison to many others in the side that the:Worthy: symbol is slightly over the top. Good luck to him anyway.

Just great to see him back on the pitch and scoring, you can see he is loving it out there, but equally passionate on the sidelines. Im sure he will start next weekend in the FA Cup big chance to force Luggy to start him in the league. Great player to have on the bench though, I mean him and Freddy fit but not even making the starting XI, who wouldve thought that at the start of the season?

Love him, I honestly feared he would never play for us again.

His body is a wreck but if we manage him well and utilise him when needed, he could play a vital role for us this season. The trick is (and I'm sure PS knows this more than anyone) is not to overplay or rush him. If it means he is used an an impact player then Sturrock, the team, the fans and BBBC must understand and appreciate this and resist the temptation no matter how frustrating it may be.

Barry Corr as an impact player is more vital than a crocked Barry Corr

I had a quick chat and photo with him at Oxford away this year when he sat with the fans (and his wife). Smashing gentle Man.

Looking at the goal he scored against the Wombles on Tuesday, there may be doubts about his long term fitness, but none about his finishing ability. A fully fit Barry Corr would be a first team player IMHO.

Er..... Apart from the straight red card he got at Plymouth!
He's yet to receive a yellow card....and we didn't lose that game. Perhaps BBBC knew that we would go on to lose if we had 11 on the pitch.

I just hope he can stay fit! I am more than happy with being used as an impact player for the time being and I think he would be happy with that to. Way too big a risk to start him just yet.

Back