• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

So much love for that man.

#corrgasm

144626566__500620b.jpg

Did you really need to start another Barry Corr thread just to wind him up again? It may have escaped your notice but he's been praising him quite a bit recently.

Corr's been poor lately, sounds as if a short stint on the bench revitalised him yesterday.

Did you really need to start another Barry Corr thread just to wind him up again? It may have escaped your notice but he's been praising him quite a bit recently.

Corr's been poor lately, sounds as if a short stint on the bench revitalised him yesterday.

Dunno what you're on about, Nan.

What's good now is there is plenty of support in terms of people to rotate.
Ask Barry to play 90 mins every game he will and give his all.
However, rotate him, start him, bring him off the bench he will score more and stay fitter and with us longer. Think he will also get to play in his preferred 442 for often (yesterday excepted)

I really thought to myself "Why is PB taking the two young strikers off and putting BBBC on?" I didn't think Barry would do the business.

PB 1 McNasty 0

I really thought to myself "Why is PB taking the two young strikers off and putting BBBC on?" I didn't think Barry would do the business.

PB 1 McNasty 0

I think that was actually down to the fact after last week he'd realised Piggott couldn't play up front on his own and wanted that extra man in midfield as at that stage was probably happy with a draw.

I think that was actually down to the fact after last week he'd realised Piggott couldn't play up front on his own and wanted that extra man in midfield as at that stage was probably happy with a draw.

I am sure you are right Scott, I felt a draw would be a good result after playing with 10 men.

PS Well done leading the TZ/SZ football team to a big victory.

He has been poor. Maybe the penny's dropped, he scored yesterday because he actually got in the box. It's the only place he can score. So get in the friggin box Barry. Forget all this playing too deep nonsense.

He is not bad as a target man, need some one to play along side him, the coaching staff should sort this out

You can't fault Barry really. You might say he's been poor lately but thats down to having to play game after game after game.

We shouldn't have to rely solely on him. So with the two new lads he will get a bit of a rest.

He'll get 10-15 every season, I'm really not sure what some people expect at this level!

LOVE HIM!

Sorry if Ive missed a comment on another thread about Chris Phillips investigating a RUMOUR that Stevenage are in for one of our forwards and advising its not Barnard. Wouldnt be Bazza presumably so if any truth in Rumour can only be Weston, Williams or Coulthirst???

Sorry if Ive missed a comment on another thread about Chris Phillips investigating a RUMOUR that Stevenage are in for one of our forwards and advising its not Barnard. Wouldnt be Bazza presumably so if any truth in Rumour can only be Weston, Williams or Coulthirst???

Well, Coulthirst isn't ours, Williams is untested and Weston isn't very good so no idea who it could be!

Corr might not score many but recently he has scored the winner at Cambridge aswell as Saturday, sometimes its not the quantity but the importance of goals!

Back