• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

On behalf of all members of the Zone we would like to thank everyone for their efforts today in helping the club to clear the pitch to enable today's game to go ahead.

I know that there are Zone members present wielding shovels and brooms ------ Cricko would have turned up but the club had enough supervisors standing about, they didn't need another one. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

For people like myself, who live hundreds of miles away, a Saturday without SUFC football is pure hell and the people helping to get the match on are all saints in my book.

3 points please and a surge up the table.

Second everything Ken has said!

Really am proud the club and all the fantastic volunteers have managed to get this game on when others haven’t in the area such as Ipswich. Hopefully this will benefit us with a win and lower the fixture congestion come the end of the season.

Up the Blues!!!

On behalf of all members of the Zone we would like to thank everyone for their efforts today in helping the club to clear the pitch to enable today's game to go ahead.

I know that there are Zone members present wielding shovels and brooms ------ Cricko would have turned up but the club had enough supervisors standing about, they didn't need another one. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

For people like myself, who live hundreds of miles away, a Saturday without SUFC football is pure hell and the people helping to get the match on are all saints in my book.

3 points please and a surge up the table.

Ken, John would not have been able to have helped out as his carer doesn’t get to his till around 9.00am

Those of you that did help - Well done. Just please be careful when travelling to the game. The pitch may be ok and the game go ahead but the surrounding areas may still be untreated and snow not melted.

Some of the fantastic Southend United Supporters helping clear the Roots Hall pitch.

68jMms.jpg

Great job guys and girls ,let's hope we get 3 points
Powell onwards and upwards

Yes, I second the thanks to all the volunteers for getting the match on, from out here in the rural backwater of County Kerry. Currently we are cut off by the weather here, unless I fancy a mile wade to the nearest shop though the snow (which I don't). I fully expected the match to be called off today, so it is an unexpected bonus to be able to see the match today via the gift of iFollow.

If we win today, I'll pluck up the courage to tell the wife we only have 2 days of coal left after today, and after that we will have to start burning the pets if no thaw. I am suggesting we burn them in order of who last shat on the carpet under my desk, most recent first.

Come on you Blues...

Fabulous effort. Well done everyone involved.

Now the team must not let these guys down; we must win. COYB!!

I’m on holiday and unable to make the game today so a big **** you to all you “do-gooders” who’ve ensured the game goes ahead. Thanks to you, there won’t be a rearranged game. Honestly, some of you only think about yourselves.

:angry:

Thoughts echoed of others, top effort to all those who helped out this morning. Your hard work and dedication didn't deserve to be rewarded by that sort of performance/result.

well done to all you supporters top effort ...respect given. Pity the players didnt show the same enthusiasm as you all did,in fact i will go as far as saying they showed an absolute lack of respect to you all ,well most of them anyway,apparently 1 or 2 tried to put in a shift.:thumbsup:thumbs up to you all , to the players :thumbdown:

Back