• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Am I the only one who thinks his longer hair makes him look quite attractive?

Christ im drunk

Gilbert's sudden improvement in form is the reason that I've gone from thinking we'd have no chance in the play offs to thinking we can win. Having a left back who thinks before he tries a pass has made a massive difference to the way we play, it's been frustrating this season with Gilbert's inconsistent form, but if plays like he has recently and helps us get promoted then I can forgive him for that.

Am I the only one who thinks his longer hair makes him look quite attractive?

Christ im drunk

Let's make it even more difficult then! He has a good arse, not sure about the hair thing though.

loved the chant from in the north bank 'he used to be ***** but now he's alright'

who was the last player we used that one on???????

Mildenhall

The last time Gilbert didn't start a game was the last time we conceded a goal and the last time we lost. That was at Bradford on Good Friday. Since he's returned to the starting XI we've won 4 out of 5 and with 5 consecutive clean sheets. He's played his part.

First of all i would like to say that PG has done a lot better of late & fully deserves the more positve comments expressed here.I suppose my problem with him was that for a large part of his early career he has played at a higher level & is certainly not past it so I expected him to better than he was - particularly last season when he joined.However i think PG stated that he played with an injury for a fair part of last term & that we would see an improvement this year. Well this has indeed been the case with more consistent performances particularly the last 6 matches. I suppose PG is one of those guys who perhaps along with Dicko stick out when the team plays badly but doesn't necessarily shine when we do well. It appears that the coaching staff have been on his case & have been shouting advice to him during the last few matches. I understand that these words of advice are known as PG tips.

First of all i would like to say that PG has done a lot better of late & fully deserves the more positve comments expressed here.I suppose my problem with him was that for a large part of his early career he has played at a higher level & is certainly not past it so I expected him to better than he was - particularly last season when he joined.However i think PG stated that he played with an injury for a fair part of last term & that we would see an improvement this year. Well this has indeed been the case with more consistent performances particularly the last 6 matches. I suppose PG is one of those guys who perhaps along with Dicko stick out when the team plays badly but doesn't necessarily shine when we do well. It appears that the coaching staff have been on his case & have been shouting advice to him during the last few matches. I understand that these words of advice are known as PG tips.

Door !!! ------------------------------------------->

Back