• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many other players have dressed up as Michael jackson in thriller though?

I say keep him.

If Phil Brown is quick Mohsni could catch the 1532 Eurostar from Stratford International.

If Phil Brown is quick Mohsni could catch the 1532 Eurostar from Stratford International.

Bit off topic, but anyone know why its called Stratford International? I don't think Eurostar trains even stop there.

Bugger. In that case he'll have to go into Liverpool Street and round on the circle to St Pancras. He'll have to wait for the 1632.

Drastic™;1518425 said:
What we need is a pie chart showing his time as playing, suspended, sulking in frnace, trying to find a new club etc.

Michael Ricketts ate it

Stay classy Southend.

We've given him plenty of chances where we'd have been justified in sacking him, don't now sack him because he played badly when being played in his least suitable position.

I really do love the fact that he dismissed Southend as beneath his abilities last Summer, but is now dependant on us for his footballing future. I hope Uncle Ron unzips his fly and makes him earn his keep.

The link gives a quote from Phil Brown."the meetings are about the future of himself, myself and Southend United".

Probably reading to much into this quote, but you never know.

I wonder if by making him tame his aggression, it has dented his footballing ability, by making him change his game too much.

Since he got sent off in his return vs Northants, he has played 8 times, only being booked once. By making him change his style of play, and playing him in totally the wrong position, has that taken away from the player he is?

Does he need his drive and crazyness to be a better player, and if so, is the added risk of that Mohsni, worth the extra rewards it has previously garnered?

Look how average Rooney has been in his displays for England, since he became a bit more mature, and not the dogged, snarly player he once way

Being picky, it's actually 1531, or 1622 from St Pancras to be honest. Just enough time to get the 1622. Reasonable fares too. Whip round anyone?

Stay classy Southend.

We've given him plenty of chances where we'd have been justified in sacking him, don't now sack him because he played badly when being played in his least suitable position.

I actually LOL'd ( as the kids say ) at that !

Back