• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Evening Echo

The News
BILEL Mohsni has revealed he expects to stay with Southend United until the end of the season, despite being sent off on his return to action against Northampton Town on Saturday.

More...

Paul Sturrock already made this comment so no surprise.

So now instead of fining him we are paying him and yet of course he still doesn't want to be here. He just hasn't been snapped up anywhere else.

So now instead of fining him we are paying him and yet of course he still doesn't want to be here. He just hasn't been snapped up anywhere else.

Which is why most players end up here.

For someone that doesn't want to be here, until his sending off on Saturday he looked the most committed player on the pitch

For someone that doesn't want to be here, until his sending off on Saturday he looked the most committed player on the pitch

there is a difference between wanting to be at a club and playing for yourself and your future.

We will get through against Orient on Wednesday, he will come on in the final being 1-0 down, get chucked upfront and win the game for us. You just know it.

We will get through against Orient on Wednesday, he will come on in the final being 1-0 down, get chucked upfront and win the game for us. You just know it.

Yep , and he will remain a God or the Devil depending on which way you hang........................

Either way, being that committed can be a good thing. He was immense till the sending off

commitment yes but playing for yourself v playing for the team is always a dangerous thing. Particularly with regards to team spirit. I'll just have to ride the wave again!

I guess the old "no-one plays for Southend unless they want to" ethic is out of the window then.

Self Respect. Zero.

Mohsni is going to end up breaking someone's leg and finishing their career so on tnat basis he should never play again and look for an alternative career. I don't want my club, who knows what he's like, ever playing him again. Mohsni knows himself and should grow up and quit football because it is going to take years for him to get over the anger engrained in him from something that happened back in his past.

The players should have a Royal Rumble but all opponents start in the ring at the same time. We can then see who is liked and not liked!

If it wasn't for Moshni would we all have experienced the pure drama that was saturday. It was Shakespearean.

Luv it! Sign him up!

I'll say this for the lad - he does not lose headers.

His head on the other hand...

Yep and when youve got a keeper who never comes off his line its important to have someone with aerial dominance. He won everything till he got sent off which made it all the more disappointing.

Either way, being that committed can be a good thing. He was immense till the sending off

Phil
I think you are going a bit to far. Yes he was good but in my opnion if we would have had eleven players we would
have won the game. So he cost us the game.

Back