• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Saw Bilel at the reserve game today and he had a chat in the stand with supporters. He was on crutches, he said the injury was bad although didn't actually say what the injury was but he did say he would be out for 2 months.

As i pointed out earlier in the reserves thread, it didnt bode well when you first saw him and im sure 2 months is the hopeful estimate!

It sounds to me like we will be very lucky to see him again this season, which is crap news.:sad:

It will be a big loss, I would think 2 months is a bit hopeful, he was in a lot of pain if not broken it must be ligaments and that takes time.

Only consolation is that he will probably still be with us next season. I doubt any club will bid for him during the summer, until he regains his fitness and is able to perform again in his 'own way'.

Only consolation is that he will probably still be with us next season. I doubt any club will bid for him during the summer, until he regains his fitness and is able to perform again in his 'own way'.

True point however with Coughlan out and phillips missing saturday who will play? Kane looks a better holding midfielder.

PLEASE dont say we will call back Prosser :nope:

Phillips played today I think so should be available

Maybe so, but we then have a Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat matches so wont be able to play 5 games in 15 days! We need a long term plan which is why we need one, maybe 2 central defenders, depending on how bad the injury is to Cougho.

Terrible news. I do think that Ferdinand is a possibility - he is a defender after all. I don't think he was as bad there on Saturday as others have suggested. Everyone will just have to step up to the mark.

Ferdinand played for Ireland U18's (?) today. Do they have another game?

Back