• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Personally i think the last two games were crying out for him to come on and add some life to a very poor team,albeit with good team spirit!

Could'nt agree more CV shrimper. I fear their are players and fans who dont want him here i hope the club will let us know what is going on with him.

Nor, I think, will this one with its (happily restored) team spirit now they have got rid of someone a bit different!

We'll have to agree to disagree. One thing's for sure I've seen a lot more spirit and willingness to work for each other in these past few games since Bilel's departure - whether that is coincidence or not remains to be seen. If we can get Hils and Hall back in we still have a shout of the top 3.

he's had his chances now his blown it, he doesnt deserve to play professional football. its a bit like the tevez situation i think. I'm angry enough by what he did at morecambe and i didnt even go but f i was one of the fans did go all that way i would have been livid by his actions!!!

he's had his chances now his blown it, he doesnt deserve to play professional football. its a bit like the tevez situation i think. I'm angry enough by what he did at morecambe and i didnt even go but f i was one of the fans did go all that way i would have been livid by his actions!!!

What would you have been livid about ? The not shaking Benyon's hand or going off with an injury ?

I went to Morecambe and I was livid but certainly not with Mohsni.

Come back as soon as possible please Bilel.

Unhappy squads might not win promotions and leagues but teams who have players that fall out are more than capable of achieving this feat. Fully understanding the severity of the issue with Bilel would help.

Or Bil getting equally livid at three players misbehaving the night before who then underperform on the day.

Yes, indeed Mr. Firestorm.
I dont hear the same clamour of voices for strong action against the 'Morecambe 3' for their misdemeanours - or perhaps that does'nt count because it was all in the name of 'team spirit'.

Yes, indeed Mr. Firestorm.
I dont hear the same clamour of voices for strong action against the 'Morecambe 3' for their misdemeanours - or perhaps that does'nt count because it was all in the name of 'team spirit'.

You're my favourite Roxy .... I completely agree. :Worthy:

Back