• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tuesday 24 November 2015 Oldham Athletic 2 v 5 Southend United (Prosser, Worrall, Mooney, Payne, Atkinson) ?

Such a talented player and very versatile.

But for all that talent he is a complete mentalist. Can't keep his composure. I loved watching him play though. Never dull.
There is a decent piece on line with the Scottish sun- sorry. Ant add the link. Although the journalist seems blind to the sturrock connection. It would be great if he was playing in the Scottish prem next year. One of my all time favourite players , even if at times he could be my least favourite :dim:

I love Bilel. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. Been great since he's gone to Dundee. We lack so much character, we have done for a while. In lower league football, you want to see players like him, who excite you, not players lumbering around the pitch in the laziest manner.

I can remember telling Paul sturrock that this guy will be worth a few quid right at the start of his spell with us and that he will play in the premiership one day, well I got the first one right and I can still see him playing in the premiership if he continues to score and play like he has been doing, won't be a top club but he will get there one day:smile:

I can remember telling Paul sturrock that this guy will be worth a few quid right at the start of his spell with us and that he will play in the premiership one day, well I got the first one right and I can still see him playing in the premiership if he continues to score and play like he has been doing, won't be a top club but he will get there one day:smile:

Would prefer to see him back with us. We need another central defender, midfielder and striker for next season - just sign Bilel and you get all 3 in the single (but rather crazy) package!

Paul Sturrock wasn't the person you needed to tell.

Paul Sturrock believed in Bilel from the beginning and still does.

Back