• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The other thing is, when he was last here there was the stopping of the coach to pray. There was the refusing to get on the coach, and making his own way home one away game. There was the scissors incident. There were a few mad eruptions. One player said they were very wary of him as he was a true Jekyll and Hyde character. He said away from a game he could be the most nicest person you could talk to, but then there was this other crazy side.
Also he was a threat in front of goal and a decent all round versatile player.

For on pitch ability I wouldn’t mind both, I dare say they’d be an improvement on the current mob.
For off pitch shenanigans & the chaos they’d no doubt cause us I’d say neither. However both would be likely playing in the championship still if it wasn’t for their stupid behaviour.

Bring back Bilel have until january to get him fit ,then unleash him as the striker ,You say hes slow now but so many here have said how slow Acquah is , Bilel has strength can head a ball ,score goals and would frighten the hell out of some off these centre backs ,and surely would open up many avenues to goal for some of our players.

Jesus - Mohsni was “highly strung” (and that’s putting it mildly!) at the best of times, imagine how frustrated he’d be if he was playing in a side as bad as this! We’d be running a sweepstake every game to guess the minute the red was coming. May as well go the whole hog and bring Roy McDonough back too if this dreadful idea is being considered.... #MoreRedsThanARouletteWheel :Facepalm:

If Mohsni can prove his fitness then he could be a decent addition. He is a player that has showed passion something which has been lacking.
If he was willing on a monthly contract, and with no Lennon, ask yourself whether he might offer more at defending crosses than Hobson Dieng, or Taylor?
The slightest hint of tantrum and he gets the cab to Southend Victoria.
Hang on! Make that Prittlewell - he can walk it!

I'd have Ranger and Moshni back, playing as two strikers, without a doubt till the end of the season, if they were fit. Just to keep this club in pro football. Two players with a point to prove, ability that surpasses this division and goals galore in them.
Or sit and watch us with Goodship and Acquah every week and go down without a whimper.
In fact i'd love it.
I'd even risk Covid to see them two play at Roots Hall.
Sign me up for a season ticket. I dont care about the problems they might bring. Let Molesley sort that out and keep them under control. When we start winning, you normally find problems go away quickly.

Did i really just write that ?
Desperate times.

One of the best performances of recent times IMO

I'd have Ranger and Moshni back, playing as two strikers, without a doubt till the end of the season, if they were fit. Just to keep this club in pro football. Two players with a point to prove, ability that surpasses this division and goals galore in them.
Or sit and watch us with Goodship and Acquah every week and go down without a whimper.
In fact i'd love it.
I'd even risk Covid to see them two play at Roots Hall.
Sign me up for a season ticket. I dont care about the problems they might bring. Let Molesley sort that out and keep them under control. When we start winning, you normally find problems go away quickly.

Did i really just write that ?
Desperate times.
I think between them they’d probably get quite a few goals, as well as cards.
I reckon MM is too way too nice to deal with those two off the pitch, his computer would probably blow a fuse with the confusing data.

I don’t why but I get the impression MM would rather go without Brylcreem than consider signing players who could besmirch Southends good name within non league echelons.

Back