• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
So what's going on here? A no show at training for over a week, a no show at MTBD today.Rumours are rife he has gone but the club are keeping hush about it to enable a decent transfer as they have opted to take the 12 month extension out.

Is this just another story to add to his past mishaps with us or is he actually at the longest wedding in history and that takes providence over anything to do with his future at SUFC.

Thoughts?

With his "problems" over Ramadan surely he should have put in some training so far or else he will be miles behind if he stays.

I dont relly see a place in the starting eleven for him. bein versatile is handy but means he commands no set place on the team sheet imo but yet great off the bench i find him too irrational an volatile to be of any real use just a distraction in the dressing room perhaps as well ?

The official line from 'someone at the club' this morning was that he's still at the wedding as Muslim weddings 'go on for a while'. Doesn't make sense to me.

In fairness to everyone, the wedding will only finish when Mohsni commands it so it could be true.

Someone who should definitely know was saying today that he hasn't done. I still feel there is a "yet" hanging on the end of that sentence. I feel he's gone, there's no way Mohsni would've missed out on today.

However, I believe my sister is planning a 4 day wedding, so maybe there is still some hope.

Well..........for what it is worth, I have heard that he "may" pop up in the French National Olympic Football Squad. Daft I know, but..........................................

The official line from 'someone at the club' this morning was that he's still at the wedding as Muslim weddings 'go on for a while'. Doesn't make sense to me.

In fairness to everyone, the wedding will only finish when Mohsni commands it so it could be true.

The wedding finished Thursday but Mohsni is still signing autographs for the kids.....

Turns up when he wants. Turns up when he wants.
Bilel Mohsni. Turns up when he wants.

On a serious point, this bloke is my favourite player, and clearly one of the most talented players at the club. However he's going to get used as an impact substitute at best, I'm guessing, which is a waste of his value and talent. We should either give him a starting berth at centre half, or flog him to the highest bidder.

Look this is stupid, come back train or bugger of, enough is enough. The guy seems to think he can swan around how he likes, and its all about him. Get rid the sooner the better.

Back