• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

Billericay have given O'Hara a fine of 2 weeks wages. Their manager/owner has blamed the lack of stewards for the incident! Oh, so because there was no stewards it's ok for O'Hara to grab a kid by the throat. Both of them are complete bellends, I hope this circus goes belly up!

Billericay have given O'Hara a fine of 2 weeks wages. Their manager/owner has blamed the lack of stewards for the incident! Oh, so because there was no stewards it's ok for O'Hara to grab a kid by the throat. Both of them are complete bellends, I hope this circus goes belly up!

O'Hara's cousin got small blisters on her head (amongst others) from an acid attack in a night club last night, It's ironic that he was quick to condemn the attack on twitter as "sick" and tweeted "what is the world coming to when innocent people have to get hurt".

Well, I'm sure that kid and he's parents were probably thinking the same thing at the time, when he grabbed him around his throat.

O'Hara's cousin got small blisters on her head (amongst others) from an acid attack in a night club last night, It's ironic that he was quick to condemn the attack on twitter as "sick" and tweeted "what is the world coming to when innocent people have to get hurt".

Well, I'm sure that kid and he's parents were probably thinking the same thing at the time, when he grabbed him around his throat.

I'm not justifying what O'Hara did, but he was getting dogs abuse screamed in his face and spat at and reacting to it, albeit poorly, is in no way a comparison to someone getting acid chucked on their face on a night out.

I read the spitting was alleged not confirmed? He just lost it. Grabbing a kid is way out of order, tho 'Ricay have history of signing player who easily lose their cool.....

I asked my neighbour who goes to Billericay regular, there is no player on 2 k, a couple on 1 k . But a striker is on 100 pound per goal.
The ground has been done up, the toilets are tiled and spotless the club house good food/drink selection and that's encouraging more families
His big concern are they the next Hornchurch , Mark Wright is bringing his Z celeb friends down to " up the image"

Hmm, so where's the £20k weekly wage bill going? The clubhouse has been good for many a year prior to GT's arrival.

Hmm, so where's the £20k weekly wage bill going? The clubhouse has been good for many a year prior to GT's arrival.
It has, but it's even nicer now. It no longer has third world toilets for starters, and the bar has been extended.

They are right going for it in 2017-2018 season, with the players they have already signed and it's not even June yet, think they will walk their league next season:smile:

Back