• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billy Paynter

Billy Bests boot laces

President⭐⭐
What sort of reception will he get saturday?. Despite never given a proper chance here, as many fans felt, if i had to guess whether he gets a round of applause or a cascade of jeers then i'd go for the second option. Also, if i was a betting man then i'd also gamble on him scoring a stunning goal, as these scenarios have an uncanny knack of occuring.

he'll get a good reception from me... although im sure that the majority who wish him well and were sad to see him go will be drowned out by the minority of idiots

He'll get plenty of abuse I reckon, from the same people that refused to give him a chance when he first joined.

Alas I think you're right John!

Still I won't boo him cos there really is no point, we need to concentrate on getting behind the boys!

Alas I think you're right John!

Still I won't boo him cos there really is no point, we need to concentrate on getting behind the boys!

Exactly, one thing that really brasses me off is when the home clubs 'choir' spends minutes on end directing chants solely at the away fans. For christ sake use this energy to sing for our team and get behind them.

Exactly, one thing that really brasses me off is when the home clubs 'choir' spends minutes on end directing chants solely at the away fans. For christ sake use this energy to sing for our team and get behind them.

Yeah especially when there about 100 away fans I mean what is the point? I don't mind it so much when its like the Millwall game that made for a great atmopshere winding them up!

I will give him a good reception I felt so sorry for the lad was never given the chance. And I think he could of been a great asset to the club.

And I agree he will definatly score against us and I know he will try his best to make Tilson look like a **** for selling him.

I am sure he will get lots of abuse, which I feel is harsh, and he will no doubt be a realy pain in the **** on saturday

Hopefully if we give him a good reception, he'll have the decency to look embarrassed and not celebrate when he scores the inevitable stunning winner against us...

Disappointed to be missing this one.

There's a bloke who sits just by me that will inevitably say "you're **** Paynter no wonder we got rid of you", just as Paynter bangs one in from 30 yards and will then without taking another breath start saying "why did you get rid of him Tilson?"

Disappointed to be missing this one.

There's a bloke who sits just by me that will inevitably say "you're **** Paynter no wonder we got rid of you", just as Paynter bangs one in from 30 yards and will then without taking another breath start saying "why did you get rid of him Tilson?"

:hilarious:

Sounds like the East stand... ;)

never a big fan of his, but I shan't boo him.

Don't think he deserves that.

Shame about Billy and the reception he recieved as he weren't a bad player and obviously had his confidence shot to pieces and i never booed him at all in his time here.
BUT,when he will inevitably blasts one over the bar i shall take great pleasure in telling him in no uncertain terms what a w***** he is!
Fed up of ex-Shrimpers stuffing us,he holds no affinity to us anymore,he'll be trying to stuff us - that's for sure and in my eyes he is the enemy:guns: :guns:

He'll bury one, of that I'm pretty convinced.

Here's hoping this post gets highlighted on Saturday night for the right reason.

Back