• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Birthdays in June

sufc_tom

Striker
I don't know how many I know as there is too many!!

My dads was yesterday 16th, mine is 29th, bosses is 25th, couple of guys at work there misses are 23rd and 28th. I can think of atleast another 10 people from school etc that have birthdays this month.

My sister-in-law yesterday, Hils on saturday, my brothers 30th on tuesday and my mum on wednesday, 4 in a week!!!

My aunt on 1st, my mum (and would have been her mum) on 7th, my aunt and a good friend on 13th, my bruv in law and friend's son on 21st! Buddy awful month!

SUFCAL posted in the birthday thread that his it 22nd. And my mate Tom who was in the crash on valentines day is on 30th, I always all through primary and secondary wound him up about that:)

Add me to the list please ... June 28th though the fact that i'll be just one year away from the big 40 means i'm in no real mood to celebrate

This sounds like im a total anorak but one close season I made a pie chart of birth months of every player that had ever played for Southend United and June had the least amount and October had the most

This sounds like im a total anorak but one close season I made a pie chart of birth months of every player that had ever played for Southend United and June had the least amount and October had the most

Lol, if you did do that, yes it is quite anorak-ish, but fair play to you for your diligence! I would actually expect more footballers to be born in september / oct / nov than the summer months as with our school years starting in September the older kids have that bit more strength and are probably more adept within each year so get more of the ball to develop etc.......

Back