• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Dont get me wrong - Sad that Leon went and yes i think without his goals last season we would have struggled but at the end of the day he is a good player but not irreplacable. Same with Maher who I feel will go and will be a bigger loss.

However we had Dudfield who for me is a more natural player than Leon and also Bentley/Smith who may well for a good partnership. Maher is superb but dont blame him if he goes as they are a much bigger club. Leon going to Pboro is a ****take really. They are a division higher but realistically they are no bigger than Southend. Just bigger payers I guess.

David Crown went and everyone said we would never replace him and Brett Angell came along, Benji went and Stan came in. Rawle went and Leon came in. End of the day it gives Tilly two more players to sign if he wants. Lets see what he does this summer.

DTS

Back