• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLACKPOOL AWAY 02.01.06

BARRY HARRIS

Members
Do not know if anyone is thinking of going to this match as its long way to go just after New Year. But after looking on Ryanair website I found out that Ryanair have flights going from Stansted to Blackpool on that day for total of Gbp 52.64p (including Taxes, Fees etc). Flight out depart at 6.50 and arrive at Blackpool at 7.50am with flight back leaving at 21.45. Think this offer is great and could be great day out if we got few of the Shrimperzone guys going.
smile.gif
smile.gif
Please can I have your views on this idea, and I will see if we can get group booking.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARRY HARRIS @ July 21 2005,12:26)]Do not know if anyone is thinking of going to this match as its long way to go just after New Year. But after looking on Ryanair website I found out that Ryanair have flights going from Stansted to Blackpool on that day for total of Gbp 52.64p (including Taxes, Fees etc). Flight out depart at 6.50 and arrive at Blackpool at 7.50am with flight back leaving at 21.45. Think this offer is great and could be great day out if we got few of the Shrimperzone guys going.
smile.gif

smile.gif
Please can I have your views on this idea, and I will see if we can get group booking.
I'd be interested, but it's the flight from Malta to Stansted that poses a problem.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARRY HARRIS @ July 21 2005,11:26)]Do not know if anyone is thinking of going to this match as its long way to go just after New Year. But after looking on Ryanair website I found out that Ryanair have flights going from Stansted to Blackpool on that day for total of Gbp 52.64p (including Taxes, Fees etc). Flight out depart at 6.50 and arrive at Blackpool at 7.50am with flight back leaving at 21.45. Think this offer is great and could be great day out if we got few of the Shrimperzone guys going.
smile.gif

smile.gif
It's my wife's Birthday that day. I don't think she'd be up for a romantic trip to Blackpool i'm afraid!

If we were away to AC Milan then she might like the idea.

biggrin.gif

Overseas Shrimper - Sure Ryanair are doing Malta to Blackpool for 1 Euro
rock.gif
rock.gif

LondonBlue - Understand your point, not good to have bday in January anyway. I should know my bday is on the 19th and have to wait to pay day as no one has any cash to do anything:(
sad.gif
sad.gif

I like that idea, def going, hadnt not decided how to get there, but i like the sound of that, will talk the group i go with, and get back to you at training, or on here if your still out injured mate.

I'm definitely going up for this game, how I get there I haven't decided yet. Should I abandon the trusty car, which travelled so much last season and will again this (providing it doesn't break...) for the easy option...

Hmmm....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARRY HARRIS @ July 21 2005,12:46)]Overseas Shrimper - Sure Ryanair are doing Malta to Blackpool for 1 Euro
rock.gif
rock.gif

LondonBlue - Understand your point, not good to have bday in January anyway. I should know my bday is on the 19th and have to wait to pay day as no one has any cash to do anything:(
sad.gif
sad.gif
I wish.

Even if they did, the extremely high airport taxes imposed by the clueless government will make the flights too expensive.

mad.gif

I'll never fly to a game again after 'that' Scarborough experience!
biggrin.gif

Good idea in theory, Barry... but you'll have to count me out. I'll probably be in France that day. That said, if your flight back is at 21:45 from Blackpool, then I may well see you at Stansted, since the flight which (as things stand) I'm proposing to take back will get in at 22:40 - about the same time as yours!

biggrin.gif

Right ive spoken to my travelling buddies, and we are all up for it. So four more please, get on for those discounts Mr. Harris

Surely checking in for a flight at 21:45 whilst watching the football may be a slight problem?

ignore me i got a bit confused. i was thinking that you have to check in 2 hours before

I'm up for it........if you can get the plane to do a quick detour to Brisbane to pick me up (should only be about 24 hours out of your way).

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARRY HARRIS @ July 21 2005,11:26)]Do not know if anyone is thinking of going to this match as its long way to go just after New Year. But after looking on Ryanair website I found out that Ryanair have flights going from Stansted to Blackpool on that day for total of Gbp 52.64p (including Taxes, Fees etc). Flight out depart at 6.50 and arrive at Blackpool at 7.50am with flight back leaving at 21.45. Think this offer is great and could be great day out if we got few of the Shrimperzone guys going.
smile.gif

smile.gif
Barry,

Now available at £0.29p out and £2.99p back plus taxes taking it to just under £30. Currently 29 more seats available at this price.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluerightthrough @ July 22 2005,19:30)]ignore me i got a bit confused. i was thinking that you have to check in 2 hours before
Check-in OPENS two hours before. They tend to close 40 minutes prior to take-off with Ryan Air. Plenty of time ...

WS

Just booked my tickets, Got a bit of a Shock at the seven pounds they charged for a credit card booking.

As the flights are cheap as chips the booking fee is not to bad to take
rock.gif

Off to buy a Bucket & Spade
cool.gif

Back