• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
For various reasons I have no season ticket this year (principally work committments)...so I now pick and chose my seat when I can attend home matches. Having chosen to sit in the East Stand, I expected some moaning from the often older (should know better) brigade, but I have to say, I am absolutely fed up of so many so-called fans abusing Blair Sturrock every time he gets the ball.
The guy is not picked, as many ignorant minds appear to believe, through nepotism. He has a fantastic first touch, very good vision and can pick a pass - all attributes which help to create goals. Support the boy or do one.

Fed up.

yeh agree their, dont think he had a great game today but worked really hard, thought he done ok as he hasnt had much playing time of late due to being injured.

thought he had a pretty easy ride today and rightly so, had a good game and deserved the ovation when he went off.

I was also in the east blacks and had an old guy directly infront of me moaning about Blair the whole game and shouting 'Oi fatboy sturrock, get your crap son off'.

Well done for getting behind the team.....

Worked his socks today. No moaning in the East where I was sitting. Everuone around me gave him a standing ovation when he went off.

I was also in the east blacks and had an old guy directly infront of me moaning about Blair the whole game and shouting 'Oi fatboy sturrock, get your crap son off'.

Well done for getting behind the team.....

Mabye the old knob should just stay at home r sole

Thought he had a great game and was very unlucky not to score. He also seemed to work well with Mohsni. His holding up and laying off abilities have been missed, and I was actually surprised he stayed on as long as he did - ran himself ragged. Well done Blair! :happy:

Everyone near me in the west U,V section was clapping and getting behind him all game so it must be just the moany old duffers in the East who dont understand a good player when they see one:finger:

FWIW i thought he had quite a good game and got stuck in well considering he cant be fully match fit yet.

Probably his best game that I have seen him in so far for us, great link up play. I thought I heard some sarcastic chants as he left the field, which is just odd.

now i know im not his biggest fan but what a game he had today! his touch abd passing was top notch and he was really getting stuck in and winning important ball. I really hope he can continue that great performance!!

Well, at least one of those "moany old gits" seems to be on here as someone's rated him a 3 on Pringello which is just ridiculous.

Couldn't hear any criticism of him in the West Stand, maybe it's just the East. Anyway I thought he played really well today, his all-round play and lay-offs to team mates were excellent and he was definitely one of our better players.

Thought he did well today, looked a lot fitter than last season and worked his arse off.

Some of our fans are pathetic.

He had a great game today definitely his best performance yet. Im not a fan of blair in my honest opinion but today he was brilliant. Although sometimes his first touch with his feet tends to let him down sometimes. But at least an 8/10 today

He played well today.

Judge a player on how he plays, not whether you like him or not.

Some people are idiots.

Everyone near me in the west U,V section was clapping and getting behind him all game so it must be just the moany old duffers in the East who dont understand a good player when they see one:finger:

FWIW i thought he had quite a good game and got stuck in well considering he cant be fully match fit yet.
add W block to that

ill be the first to admit blair surprised me today, overall thought he had a very solid game considering his layoff,its funny with blair back in the side balls seemed to be going to feet alot more than the hoof method,ill be the first to admit ive jeered him previously but on todays standards I was up on my feet clapping him off, credit where credit is due ....

thought the linesman were very very poor , It drives me insane sometimes with some of the decisions that get made or not MADE !!!

UTB

Back