• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If he does score an own goal, can he make sure it's after Mohsni has opened the scoring please.

If he could finish he'd be playing much higher than League Two IMO. He's decent just isn't much of a goal threat. He doesn't deserve the amount of abuse he gets but its the same people that slagged off Mark Gower when he was here and he was a key player for us.

54d7924c-9a4a-4b33-a446-091cc32e14aa.jpg

Very interesting , but TBH I think you are preaching to the converted to a large part. I am happy to see that whenever there ius an 'anti blair' thread there are alot of people who come on here to defend him. I think the longer he has been here the more people ahve come to realise what he gives us .
One match does not make a season, but Most of the comments on Tuesdays match thread were very pro Blair.

I was one of his harshest critics, and am not afraid to admit to being wrong. He's got a very good footballing brain and has a sharp touch.

I still feel that Blair and Corr is possibly not the right combination though.

Blair is intelligent, hard-working and has an eye for a pass. He is a forward who will score goals occasionally. Stats are not my thing - all I know is what I see on the pitch - and it seems that his biggest crime this season is to be the son of the manager who took over from Sir Steve. May the force be with you, Blair. :thumbsup:

I'd agree with this. Barry Corr has done well to get the goals he has this season but he's not a poacher. We need one of the current 2 to play with a Barnard-esque player IMO.

I agree that he's not the worst striker in the league and he brings a hell of a lot to the team, but statistics can tell you whatever you want the end result to be if u spin them enough!!!

Back