• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Blair Sturrock signs for Bishops Stortford

Really liked Blair, a very honest pro, and always gave 100%

I'm glad he has found a club, and hope he does well.

Shame but good luck to him. Always thought he was a class player. His only weakness was his surname. Had he been Blair McTarten think the fans might have warmed to him more.

Going down 2 leagues is quite a move. Think he will stick out at that level - he never shirked putting in the effort or working for the team.

And I see that the game with Harrogate Town this evening has been cancelled ......... supposedly due to the weather but I suspect it is so that they (Harrogate) can study past videos of Blair's goals ..............:smiles:

Shame but good luck to him. Always thought he was a class player. His only weakness was his surname. Had he been Blair McTarten think the fans might have warmed to him more.

I think that's why I rated him. When I first saw him play (I think it was Dartford) I didn't know who he was and remember saying who's the no.10 who won everything in the air.

I also remember Bilel Mohsni falling over the ball in his orange boots.

pleased he has a club, best hairstyle we've had at the club in ages!!! plus he was a solid hold up player, the white emile heskey if you will.

I wish him luck. Always gave his best and a tidy enough player to boot. If he didn't have a nose bleed when through on goal he would have been a hero

Yep, as many have already said one of the good guy's, who alway's gave 100% efort on the pitch.

Great to see they had a thumping win on his debut, with a goal to his credit already.

'May the force be with you' Blair.

Back