• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
delighted that the mangers son managed smash one in from 4 yards out - and get his pic on the OS - he does get such an easy ride compared to the stick Harrold and Paynter used to get -

but he should learn to take defeat on the chin and not to make disrespectful remarks about the opposition and the winning goal from a player who has scored 16 goals in 19 appearances -

just comes over as a sore loser

I thought next time he scored he was going to do this Jedi falling down thing, I was really disappointed with the goal celebration.

delighted that the mangers son managed smash one in from 4 yards out - and get his pic on the OS - he does get such an easy ride compared to the stick Harrold and Paynter used to get -

but he should learn to take defeat on the chin and not to make disrespectful remarks about the opposition and the winning goal from a player who has scored 16 goals in 19 appearances -

Blair has a far superior strike rate for us (6 in 32) than Harrold (3 in 52) and Paynter (0 goals), although admittedly at a lower level.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but Blair actually worked to get into a position to get it in, he didn't get it someone else to do most of the work and then just tap it in, I haven't heard his interview so I can't comment on that

He does have a point though, Southend never seem to get any luck. With the first goal 9 times out of 10 that would have bounced of Evans' chest and fallen at the feet of one of our defenders but it fell straight to Grimes who couldn't miss.

He does have a point though, Southend never seem to get any luck. With the first goal 9 times out of 10 that would have bounced of Evans' chest and fallen at the feet of one of our defenders but it fell straight to Grimes who couldn't miss.

Nine times out of ten it would be held by the goalkeeper.

how can you blame the pitch on someone not being able to catch a cold never mind a football. Also aint heard his interview but i thought Blair was possibly our best player yesterday worked hard all game, won plenty of headers linked play well and chased everything

Haven't seen the goal but Rhys Evans is a liabilty time after time. The defence has no confidence in him and he really isn't for my mind fit for the task. He reminds me of Joycey as in he is a good shot stopper but his handling is poor.

Evans was completely at fault for the first goal.

Blair was handed his goal on a plate, three yards out, open goal - thankfully he didn't blush and fart and duff it (surprisingly!).

The pitch certainly appears to be dodgy, RB says Blair was 4 yards out yet he is outside the goal area according to the pic on the OS.

I think the FA should be informed

The highlights usually are out today aren't they? We can see who's right after watching those

Back