• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blinding Joke

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Stevie Wonder is playing a gig in Tokyo. . . .

He's just finished playing his Seventies classic Sir Duke.

The crowd is still going wild when a young man at the front says, "You, Stevie Wonder, you play a jazz chord! Play a jazz chord!"

So Stevie plays an F# minor on his keyboard and goes off on a jazz riff.

The Japanese man says, "No Stevie Wonder, you play a jazz chord!"

So Stevie tries an A and off he goes with the band on this amazing improvised moment.

When he's finished, the lad says, "No Stevie, a jazz chord, a jazz chord!"

By now old Stevie is a little confused. "What do you mean, play a jazz chord? I've just done 2 for you..?" he says to the fan.

"But it best song of Stevie Wonder! It very famous!" comes the reply.

"Ok, well how does it go then?", enquires the blind musical genius. The young Japanese man clears his throat and starts to sing:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"A jazz chord..............to say, I love you..."

"A jazz chord..............to say, how much I care.........."

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ July 08 2004,22:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ July 08 2004,13:42)]"A jazz chord..............to say, I love you..."

"A jazz chord..............to say,  how much I care.........."

laugh.gif
.people who laugh at their own jokes eh?    
rock.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Wasn't my joke, I thought it was funny, I laughed.

How about...

A Col.U. fan and an architect are standing at the bar talking.

The architect tells the Col.U. fan "I designed that building across the road!" pointing out of the window.

The Col.U. fan looks out off the window, then looks at the architech & then the barman, who nods to confirm the statement the architect had just made.

"There are many safety features designed into that building... would you like me to show you them?"

Interested, the Col.U. fan agrees and quickly sups his pint, whilst the architect asks the barman to mind his pint until he gets back. They both leave the bar and cross the street to the magnificent tall building...

After some while they are standing on the roof admiring the view below & the architect says to the Col.U. fan... I have jumped off of this building many times and never once hurt myself!

The Col.U. fan gives him a look of total disbelief  
rock.gif
[and quite rightly so...] "that's gotta be a 100ft drop, your having a laugh!" He says.

The architect looks at him with a smile and says "I'll prove it to you... I'll jump first!" and promptly runs to the edge and jumps off!!!  
ghostface.gif

Now the Col.U. fan can't believe what he has just seen and runs to the edge in horror! "Sh*t, he jumped!" he says to himself, but is completely dumbfounded when he sees the architect standing in the street below supping his pint with the barman standing next to him!

The Col.U. fan thinks to himself "Well, maybe there is something about this building and you can't hurt yourself... I'm going to try this!" He takes a few steps back, then jumps off of the building...

A few seconds later, the Col.U. fan hits the pavement with a sickening thud... It was not pretty!!!  
sad.gif

The barman shakes his head and mutters to the Architect...

You can be a real ******* sometimes "Shrimperman!"  
cool.gif

The persons or professions depicted here are fictional and any similarity to actual events, was and is unintentional. No crustaceans were harmed in the making of this joke!!!.

Thankyou and Good-Night!  
wink.gif

Back