• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Block W next season - Please join us!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
It has been confirmed, that Block W in the West Stand, will be the official Blue Voice section next season.

As most of you know, this has been our adopted home since formation a little over a year ago now. Now, this isn't our preferred base, we all know where that is! But it is the best position that is available to us, when things like season card holders are taken into account. The last thing we wanted was to cause uproar by contributing to season card holders having to move to make way for this section.

So, we feel that all things considered this should keep "most" happy and with a full Block W, we should be able to make an impact on the noise levels at RH.

The problems with acoustics are well documented and the only way to counter these problems is to make sure Block W is full to the rafters every game next season. I have no doubt that if this block is full, the noise we could create, will break down this poxy acoustic barrier we have.

This is where you guys come in....

Ok, most of you have probably renewed your season cards already and are happy elsewhere within the ground, but a quick phone call to the ticket office will make it possible for you to transfer to Block W next season. The same goes for those of you yet to renew. If you are going to renew, please join us in our section and help us build an atmosphere we can all be proud of, that could shoot our boys back to The Championship (If we don't make it this term!) Also, those of you who will be purchasing tickets on match-day next season, please purchase your tickets in Block W.

As I've said above, we now have an area where all the "singers" can group together and make a real noise that can only benefit the rest of the stadium and more importantly the players. But, with a half full section our impact will be greatly reduced.

So please support our intiative and join us in singing the lads to glory next season. Go on, try something different for the last two remaining seasons at Roots Hall. Let's say goodbye to the old place in style, by bringing back the Roots Hall roar!

We and the players need your vocal support more than ever, if we are to play Championship football in the opening season in our new home...

Come and join us in Block W and experience the "noise of The Blue Voice boys"

Now it's quite a complicated process this on how you secure your seat in Block W so here goes (this is how the club want to do it by the way)

1.Ring the ticket office, say you want a seat in W Block.

2. At this point the staff will explain that they are not taking bookings yet for W block, but if 200 "pledges" are received for W Block from other supporters, then it will be opened up.

3. You continue to buy a seat elsewhere. ( I would suggest Block V)

4. If the club receive 200 "pledges" before a certain date, then you will be contacted by the ticket office and offered the choice of transfer to W Block, if you still wish to take the option up (which we hope you will)

5. If 200 "pledges" are not received, then W Block will remain unsold (not good)

Let's fill Block W and bring back the Roots Hall Roar!

Last edited:
This going to be so hard for me to move to the west

Mate, its time for a change and TBV needs the main man to lead the vocal assault.

Time to surround yourself with "Scott's people!"

The decision is an easy one.

does this mean that the 40 or so, people that hang around the blue voice, will increase by another 30?? I will make sure I move as far away as possible from these *******

Update on how you go about getting a seat in Block W (this is how SUFC want to do it)...

1.Ring the ticket office, say you want a season card in W Block.

2. At this point the staff will explain that they are not taking bookings yet for W block, but if 200 "pledges" are received for W Block from other supporters, then it will be opened up.

4. If the club receive 200 "pledges" before a certain date, then you will be contacted by the ticket office and offered the choice of transfer to W Block, if you still wish to take the option up (which we hope you will)

5. If 200 "pledges" are not received, then W Block will remain unsold (not good)

Any questions people?

Last edited:
Update on how you go about getting a seat in Block W...

Any questions people?

What is the deadline? Highly doubt i'll be able to get a season ticket anytime soon, maybe in a month or something. even if i paid in installments i'm running a big risk money wise, considering i have a severe lack of it at the moment lol

Update on how you go about getting a seat in Block W (this is how SUFC want to do it)...

Any questions people?

Oh so they want us to pledge before they open that block up then? thought you said they would sell season tickets in there next season regardless

Oh so they want us to pledge before they open that block up then? thought you said they would sell season tickets in there next season regardless

Well, that's what i thought.

I must of been mistaken...

Anyway, nothing has really changed.

All those that want to join us in W Block next season, you know what to do. We need your support.

All we need is 200 people out of over 7,000 to register their interest in having a season card in W Block next season for it to work. So please can all those that want to be in an dedicated area where all the singers can group together, please call the ticket office and say so.

When we hit 200, the club will call and make the necessary arrangements with you. All those that are up for it, I would suggest getting your season card in Block V in the meantime, so if we dont hit 200, then we have a good group of singers together in the adjacent block.

Please support us, without it we will make little difference to the atmosphere at RH.

All we need is 200 people out of over 7,000 to register their interest in having a season card in W Block next season for it to work. So please can all those that want to be in an dedicated area where all the singers can group together, please call the ticket office and say so.

When we hit 200, the club will call and make the necessary arrangements with you. All those that are up for it, I would suggest getting your season card in Block V in the meantime, so if we dont hit 200, then we have a good group of singers together in the adjacent block.

Please support us, without it we will make little difference to the atmosphere at RH.

If the club want to help they should do it anyway we don't need to prove ourselfs to them

I say two fingers up to SUFC

If the club want to help they should do it anyway we don't need to prove ourselfs to them

I say two fingers up to SUFC

i agree,good work smiffy however the club have no need to do this.
there just trying to stop us getting in block w.

all they have to do is open it as a singing section........i will be phoning any case.
no need for this at all..........this club really ****es me off somtimes......

there just trying to make this as difficult as possible.......to ensure it does not happen..whos to say they receive 200 names and say they dont?

maybe the BV should make a list of names and signatures and numbers sat the last 2 home games to give to the club.

come on ron you want a good atmosphere at games why not prove it......

Last edited:
Back