• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bloody Cat

Flinty

Not a member⭐
Bloody cat, i've had enough of him. just let him indoors, he takes about 3 mouthfuls of food and then is meowing at the back door to go out again. :mad:

Does he think this is a bloody hotel, i've already cut his knackers off in an effort to keep him in at night, i've had enough, what I need is a kitten (:p )

I don't know what to do....i might just shove a loo brush up his ****....or should i just let him out for the night again........:confused:

Welcome to my world. Get yerself a cat flap.... just remember, it's the cat's house, you just HAPPEN to be there at the same time....

Bloody cat, i've had enough of him. just let him indoors, he takes about 3 mouthfuls of food and then is meowing at the back door to go out again. :mad:

Does he think this is a bloody hotel, i've already cut his knackers off in an effort to keep him in at night, i've had enough, what I need is a kitten (:p )

I don't know what to do....i might just shove a loo brush up his ****....or should i just let him out for the night again........:confused:

A la 'Stupid Horse' thread courtesy of Blues Ladies:D

Just to contribute to the general randomness - don't let my 2 out so don't have that problem!

Dogs have owners, cats however have staff. I'm allergic to the cretins so no worries about looking after them

Dogs have owners, cats however have staff. I'm allergic to the cretins so no worries about looking after them

Dogs are nasty creatures at times .wheras a nice pussy never hurt anybody..:rolleyes:

We have a cat flap for our two, the downside is we get two others coming in during the day to eat their food.

Funnily enough there is a ginger cat (who i have nicknamed Harrold), who actually comes to the back window and knocks. Our cat:mad: , Bailey, runs to the back door to be let out and they wander off down the garden together........how gay is that!!

One of our 2 can get really stroppy. The other cat had been in the vets overnight, and Cassie thought she had finally got rid of him (she can't stand him), needless to say she wasn't too impressed when we brought him home last night, and proceeded to bolt out of the cat flap, not to be seen until our taxi turned up this morning to take us to the station. Now we can't leave her food down as he's not allowed to eat it, so she was going to have to go without. So I did the decent thing and made myself late for work and got her some food, while Mrs BB jumped in the taxi and went to the station. No sooner had the taxi pulled away, then she took one look at her food, then at me, and casually walked out of the cat flap. So now she's had to starve all day !

Back