• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
I am more than content with my current sex life. In fact I love it. The other half is off away in a few weeks time and I can't contemplate going a few weeks without sex and it's been years since I addressed young Master Bates.

I am therefore contemplating buying a blow up doll. However, I wonder what I do when the lady is due back? Do I just bin the doll and move on oblivious to my love affair with a doll or do I admit to her? I suppose that depends on the cost, but I have no ideas.

Mrs Southend4ever, will not like this, I am sure of it. But, it is better than 'cheating' on her. The thing is do I take this step into the unknown and also do they sell black and white dolls? I don't want any like those that Del Boy tried selling.

I am also a bit worried about a few things, mainly that I will fall in love. If this doll does not answer back, doesn't speak, has sex whenever I want and goes wherever I tell her too then I am worried I may fall in love with a doll!

Any experienced men/women out there made love to a doll before?

You are Dave the Shrimper and i claim my £5

Cricko is round mine at the minute and he says he'll take it off your hands after as long as you scoop all your man muck out of it first

You are Dave the Shrimper and i claim my £5

Cricko is round mine at the minute and he says he'll take it off your hands after as long as you scoop all your man muck out of it first

Whereas of course BLUEBLOOD would prefer it if you left your man muck in there, he tells me he is partial to a bit of Male love juice since his life-size partner Barbie left him.

Drop me a PM if this is an embarrassing subject. Also, do you know if dolls take it anal?

The fact that you admit to not knocking one out is a pointer towards your other problem i feel,if you dont love yourself how can one love others.
Orgasms keep a person happy and sane imho,forget the doll and just buy some ham or use a bottle or buy a torchlight and re find your pecker and fall in love with yourself not a doll.

Bring it to the Macclesfield game and see who licks it dry in the Blue Voice area! :sick:

Back