• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time for a re-launch of a fans group to improve atmosphere?

• Yes, bring it back

Votes: 72 75.8%
  • No, dont bother

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
i think the tbv do a great job the problem is the rest joining in, a general non feeling towards the team (for whatever reason) doesnt help keep plugging away boys

Not sure how successful they would be with the general apathy among fans at the moment, but I think holding collections again would be a good idea - to raise funds for flags, balloons etc to hand out to fans towards the end of this season?

Love all the European songs, if we ever get to be half as good as Crystal Palaces 'holmesdale' lot then we would have done very well

the atmosphere is crap , so anything we can do will help

If half a dozen 'singers' from W were to move somewhere else would we **** off those around us, or would it actually help to get others to sing? Genuine question. Fairly sure if we stood it would not go down well,
TBH I thought the last home game was much better with the west and South Upper making a fair amount of noise.

The drumming needs to be shared round (as it looks bloody hard work) , as soon as a chant starts, from the front, back, middle whatever the drum needs to get in. It does make a massive difference, and it makes others sing and I for one appreciate it

As I said before to do anything we need 1 or 2 blocks in the North bank every game.

Would love to hear the north bank come alive again, it can gernerate great atmoshere in there. i was in there for steve tilsons testomeral, he could hear the north bank quite clearly all the way up by the south stand. Use to stand in there, in days gone by, you could quite easily get that rocking without to much effort. Really looking forward to Monday night, just for atmosphere if nothing else.

Lets have some banter with all the stands. Sing up people. Get behind the boys.

Smiffy, you've done a magnifent job over the last few years, don't give up. I don't get to many games for personal reasons, but it does seem TBV has run out of steam to an extent. A hardcore of fans know about it, those on SZ, facebook twitter etc.

A relaunch would do no harm, starting over next season would be the obvious route, but to do it for the run in this season would be great to roar the team on to promotion.

If it was down to me, I'd drop the 'The' and make it 'Blue Voice 1906'.

The media is key, getting the Echo & the Club involved at the same time, articles in the Echo and Match programme. Get the club to tweet it and put on their new facebook page.

Probably things you've thought of already, but just thought I'd throw my tuppence worth in.

UTB.

Let's all do our bit tomorrow night people. North, East, South, West stands it's time to unite. Get behind the boys right from the off. Massive, massive game. Let's destroy Creepy and their vile manager on and off the pitch. :clap:

Let's all do our bit tomorrow night people. North, East, South, West stands it's time to unite. Get behind the boys right from the off. Massive, massive game. Let's destroy Creepy and their vile manager on and off the pitch. :clap:

I'll sign up for that, all day long !

My Son and I sit in the West Stand Family part, do you think we can wander into the North Stand easy enough ?

My Son and I sit in the West Stand Family part, do you think we can wander into the North Stand easy enough ?

If people just wander in it might be over-flowing when everyone turns up as nearly all the tickets have been sold.

I doubt very much you'll get beyond the first barrier that separates the Family bit from the rest of the West .. and as Ken points out if you sit in seats already sold it'll lead to complications

I doubt very much you'll get beyond the first barrier that separates the Family bit from the rest of the West .. and as Ken points out if you sit in seats already sold it'll lead to complications

TBH I cant see why the club do not just open it up to all..if others have paid more but want to move it can only help the atmosphere.

Anyone that has a flag, please bring it along. Plus any balloons, streamers and confetti etc. Most importantly, please bring your voice. If there was one game in a season where the boys needed 100% vocal backing, it would be this one. Do your bit and Im sure the lads will return it with bells on. Let operation 12th man commence...

That's a shame, o'well, we'll just have to give it large from the family stand. UTB !

Getting the atmosphere going is definitely the way forward, as long as we don't become a two-bob "ultras" outfit singing the same textbook songs everyone else sings over and over again for 90 mins.

Anyone that has a flag, please bring it along. Plus any balloons, streamers and confetti etc. Most importantly, please bring your voice. If there was one game in a season where the boys needed 100% vocal backing, it would be this one. Do your bit and Im sure the lads will return it with bells on. Let operation 12th man commence...

This is a problem that needs to be addressed - TBV have done a great job in previous years by giving out flags etc to fans, but after one game they're never seen again. A lot of fans don't read ShrimperZone or follow TBV so might not think of bringing them back... any chance of communicating with fans through the club Twitter/Facebook/OS?

Back