• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Blues are ‘excited’ by manager links

Jesus Dieng has only just come back, let’s slag the bloke off that will help him settle back into the team. Some right clueless mugs that masquerade as supporters in this club.

None of this would be happening if the players looked like they gave 100 percent every game. You can be crap but if you try it goes a long way

Dieng was actually one of our best players on Saturday, his distribution was brilliant

Agreed. He looked one of the only players who actually cared and put more work in than some of the other unfit lazy losers.

This is Dieng.

Beautiful friend, Dieng.

This is Dieng.

My only friend, Dieng.

Of our elaborate plans, Dieng

Of everything that stands, Dieng

No safety or surprise, Dieng

I'll never look into your eyes, again

Last edited:
None of this would be happening if the players looked like they gave 100 percent every game. You can be crap but if you try it goes a long way
Dieng wasn’t crap and he did try so what’s your point ?

With a former colleague insulting them and prospective new managers sitting in the stands you'd expect these "excited" players to have put on a great show against Wimbledon.

Presumably the excitement has died down now and everyone will revert to their previous comatose posture. Will we notice?

That’s exactly the problem.

He was good on Saturday and he is a good footballer but the effort is very, very rarely there.

Happy if I never saw him again.

...thought he played well Saturday and he's gonna be well full of excitement for Friday's game under the new big name manager........oh, hang on a minute!

How is the latest news going to impact on the 'excited' playing staff? I hope it doesn't dampen spirits... there was such a feel good vibe about the squad.

Dieng is a decent player,I am sure he would look good in a better side. Thought Saturday he played well, but no surprise he faded toward the end of the match. he has had very little football in the last 6 months.

I bet the players are peeing themselves tonight.......not with excitement but laughter, what's the betting someone plays ABBA The Winner Takes It All in the dressing room on Friday night ?

Last edited:
Ye
How is the latest news going to impact on the 'excited' playing staff? I hope it doesn't dampen spirits... there was such a feel good vibe about the squad.
Yeah thank goodness we’ve got a bunch of self motivated, professional players on the books eh .. we will be just fine with this bunch.

Back