• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues Bulletins

An excellent bulletin IMO. No doubt it will be picked apart, scrutinised and analysed to death but it makes some good points I think without over egging the pudding.

I couldn't agree more. Really good to be updated on the daily challenges that the club faces. More of the same please.

Maybe I am wrong but was we not due another “blues bulletin” today?

To everyone. I asked Rhys about those bulletins we were promised and got this straight back :Thumbs up::Thumbs up:

Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 19.24.49.png

Bit worrying they don’t have this information to hand

Bit worrying they don’t have this information to hand

Not really. Depending on what is in the update they want to post, they might want to ensure people we need onside (the council) aren’t miffed. Accuracy and not being unnecessarily difficult are really important. We may be waiting on someone else to clear the data for accuracy, and thereby accept the risk of said accuracy, or we may be waiting for stakeholders to respond to confirm they are ok with the content. Let’s hope whatever it is, it’s worth the wait!

Still nothing (unless I have missed it??), embarrassing but not surprised

Still nothing (unless I have missed it??), embarrassing but not surprised

It does seem odd that they would announce they’re doing these weekly updates, do one and then nothing! Very poor, if you’ve got nothing to put out just don’t bother. Giving the fans false hope once again.

Personally, I'd suggest we all calm down a bit. These may be fair points but in this day and age we are all so quick to condemn and criticise its a wonder anyone ever tells us anything at all! I don't just mean SUFC of course....

Personally, I'd suggest we all calm down a bit. These may be fair points but in this day and age we are all so quick to condemn and criticise its a wonder anyone ever tells us anything at all! I don't just mean SUFC of course....

Whilst I agree that we are quick to condemn these days. When it comes to the stadium and the years and years of bull**** we’ve had to endure I would rather they didn’t say anything than get our hopes up.

Whilst I agree that we are quick to condemn these days. When it comes to the stadium and the years and years of bull**** we’ve had to endure I would rather they didn’t say anything than get our hopes up.

Again, I do tend to agree for sure but I do think there would be criticism of a lack of information if they didn’t say anything at all. So it’s a lose lose from their perspective and I would rather they attempted to speak if they feel they have something to say and if there is a delay to that then so be it.

I feel that pain Blueronron , If there is a bit of Justice in this world , You'll be here to see it.

I was 8 years old when I first dreamed of watching SUFC in a new stadium fit for purpose. I'm going on 29 now , I feel sad by it all truth be told , But we live in hope.

KeepTheFaith

Club is a joke. Still no update, sky being tricked into the bull**** to

The whole club smells of WING IT from top to bottom , Having been ever present from 2001-2010 I can kinda see why i don't bother anymore.

Back