• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wally4pm

Old Timer
Has anyone else noticed that the prizes for winning the Blues lottery have gradually been reducing to the point where I don't really want to win a prize. When it first started they were quoting dream prizes that money couldn't buy, such as trips on the first team coach to away games and the like. Now its a £25 voucher to spend in the club shop. (Surely money can buy this, just give them £25). That's ok if you want to buy something there. I've been lucky enough to win first prize twice. The first time I won a season ticket and the last time a Blues Lounge package for 2. Both good prizes in my opinion. I wonder why the prizes are decreasing in value and appeal? What do others think?

Won twice! never had a sniff myself and I have been in it since it started. Now you tell me the prizes are pooh! When (ever the optimist!) I get first prize it will likely be a souvenir JPT semi final programme signed by Ron.

Prizes not worth while having and certainly not worth the lottery fee. They were good at the start but have dwindled to nothing

its called stitch the fan up again and hope they dont notice:winking:

Think I'll agree with that from you know who:winking:
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Despite the prizes, I will continue to support the youth team which is why I joined in the first place, but they should up the anti to reward fans loyalty. After all free tickets etc don't really cost the club because you are filling empty seats. Any suggestions as to what they should be offering? Has anyone ever won the free coach away trip with the players that they advertised?

I used to subscribe to this and as you say some of the prizes were quite good. All I ever won was a signed shirt but by being a member of this lottery did give you a further £25 off a ST.
I have not subscribed to this for a while now as the prizes are no longer attractive and we very rarely hear of this now.

I used to subscribe to this and as you say some of the prizes were quite good. All I ever won was a signed shirt but by being a member of this lottery did give you a further £25 off a ST.
I have not subscribed to this for a while now as the prizes are no longer attractive and we very rarely hear of this now.

That happens over time :winking:

Despite the prizes, I will continue to support the youth team which is why I joined in the first place, but they should up the anti to reward fans loyalty. After all free tickets etc don't really cost the club because you are filling empty seats. Any suggestions as to what they should be offering? Has anyone ever won the free coach away trip with the players that they advertised?

Problem is with the eBay auctions they see they can make more money from desirable prizes. I would be tempted to sign up for the blues lottery if the prizes were good again.

Freddy Eastwoods match worn shirt from the final would of been a cracking prize. The executive boxes are never full offer a game in the box. It's a great experience and for those who have never done it may consider paying for it on another game. Things for people with kids like mascot packages etc. Plus advertise it better as I don't get a chance to get to many games advertise it on the website instead of I'm programmes too.

With things like the lottery the more people in it the better the prizes SHOULD be; my belief is that there aren't many still in it. I view it as an extra payment given to the club with a rare possibility to maybe get a prize but if I never win so be it.

my nan won the signed ball this year and gave it to me, i was absolutely buzzing!!! granted, the signatures are almost impossible to read as they look like they were written by chimps, but still, as a fan its a great prize

Back