• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

madaboutblues

Lady Shrimper
Finally after being in the Blues Lottery since 2008, I have won something :happy:Third prize, which is an invitation to watch the first team train at B&L and then have lunch with them afterwards. What I can't understand is why this is the third prize? For anyone who is mad about the blues (do you see what I did there :winking:) , to meet the team is something money can't buy. When I told my daughter about the prize, her voice reached a level only dogs can hear!! I have to admit I'm rather looking forward to it myself :smile: :smile: Has anyone else won this?

Firstly well done ! - Indeed a fine prize - a bit like your own personal MTB day.
I have also been in since about 2008 & have never won a thing! - I have thought of contacting the club to check that I am actually in the draw & to get my number for reference.
Anyway enjoy your day - & honestly I am not at all jealous.

Finally after being in the Blues Lottery since 2008, I have won something :happy:Third prize, which is an invitation to watch the first team train at B&L and then have lunch with them afterwards. What I can't understand is why this is the third prize? For anyone who is mad about the blues (do you see what I did there :winking:) , to meet the team is something money can't buy. When I told my daughter about the prize, her voice reached a level only dogs can hear!! I have to admit I'm rather looking forward to it myself :smile: :smile: Has anyone else won this?

That sounds like a booby prize!,I would Defo swerve it:winking:

Won the sponsorship prize on here which was lunch with Clohessy. Had to give it a swerve due to work so Roxy admirably took my place and even sent me the signed shirt (which still hangs in my wardrobe) :Worthy:

I did this last Thursday (as a guest of a Blues Lottery 3rd place winner). It was a great morning with the sun shining. Phil Brown and Dave Penney were our "hosts". It was interesting seeing what the players have to do 2 days before a league match.

What are the current top 3 prizes? If they have started getting decent prizes back I might sign up.

I've not won anything on the lottery but have been over a couple of times to have lunch (don't expect too much on the grub side, think school dinners plus a bit!). It's fun and they'll love having Laura there!!! Have a great time!

What are the current top 3 prizes? If they have started getting decent prizes back I might sign up.
First prize is £250, second prize 4 seats in the directors box. Not bad but I still prefer the third prize

I've not won anything on the lottery but have been over a couple of times to have lunch (don't expect too much on the grub side, think school dinners plus a bit!). It's fun and they'll love having Laura there!!! Have a great time!
Laura is soo excited especially at the thought of meeting Barney (sorry Roxy!!)

I am a very lucky so and so. I always win raffles etc.

So far on the Blues lottery I have previously won a season ticket and two tickets for the Blues Lounge. This season I have won first prize (£250), Pizza vouchers (twice but they are no good to me as I don't live in Southend) and in the last draw I have just won 2nd prize of 4 tickets in the Directors Box. Only the training ground prize eludes me but maybe next draw!

Laura is soo excited especially at the thought of meeting Barney (sorry Roxy!!)
A certain person mooned last time we were over there, that was for the Junior Blues thing, luckily they weren't close enough to see!!! There are certainly a few characters amongst the players! :blush:

Well done Sam. I was in the blues lottery and only ever won a shirt - but stopped my monthly subs as a) the prizes at that time were awful and b) they stopped the discount for a season ticket.
Enjoy your morning. I assume you will be taking Laura?

Back