• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues New Legal Battle

owen4emma

The Blues are facing another legal battle with SeatBooker Sales who used to run the online ticket sales until the beginning of this season.

They have launching High Court moves suing the club for more than £300,000 in damages, for an alleged breach of contract, a claim the club's chairman Ron Martin strongly denies.

http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html

At least Our Lawyer's are earning their wages this season
cool.gif

There is a better case for the fans to sue over the rip-off known as Bluesworld. I cannot believe they have taken so much money for a pony service that ignores each and every complaint. It seems that when seatbooker did not deliver to a satisfactory standard, the club dumped them. Shame they do not feel the fan, who has no other company to turn to, has any right of recompense.
mad.gif

Well, Seatbooker managed to double book quite a few tickets in the West stand today. 3 people had the same tickets as me, and they were all legit!!! The stewards were having a mare!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ May 06 2006,18:54)]Well, Seatbooker managed to double book quite a few tickets in the West stand today.  3 people had the same tickets as me, and they were all legit!!!  The stewards were having a mare!!
Don't you mean Tickets.com!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ May 06 2006,20:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ May 06 2006,18:54)]Well, Seatbooker managed to double book quite a few tickets in the West stand today.  3 people had the same tickets as me, and they were all legit!!!  The stewards were having a mare!!
Don't you mean Tickets.com!
ahem - I hadn't even noticed we had changed from Seat Booker... the clue was in the first post really wasn't it.. ah well, I was still on a total high, and not having any seats couldn't stop that.

And my 8 year old got to see us crowned Champions!! That should make sure he stays a Shrimper!

Back