• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Try to log in and it comes up with an error. Unable to connect to server. Brilliant. Didn't take long for it to screw up this season. SUFC almost keep an unbeaten record for longer than Player works.

OS i received an email to renew my subscription and get £10 off, i click the link and it cant find the page!!! I find it incredible when the club it so short of cash that a link isnt checked so that they can receive revenue!!!

I can vouch for it working in the states. I dont listen to the commentary as i feel you get a much better perspective of how the performance was from reading the match ratings on Shrimperzone after the game. They are very fair and balanced.

I do use Blues player to watch the goal highlights -- mostly the other teams goal highlights, but puts into perspective wiggys rants about whoever our current goalie is or which player is most struggling to pass water this week.

Use it here in Romania and probably get commentary 50% of the time. BUT, often it is the opposition's commentary!

The media player thing is not working is not confined to SUFC but many clubs. Not fit for purpose.

From what I understand BW isn't owned or operated by the club, but by a third party. There's not a lot they can do. However, if all the clubs that have issues got together to put the third party under pressure to fix it, or at least explain what the issues are then something ought to get done. The clubs shouldn't just wash their hands of it since it's the clubs' reputations that are being ruined.

There is a possible solution to the problem. Apply to the small claims court for a refund and compensation on the grounds that you have not received what you paid for.
Once you have received suitable recompence, publish it on here and see if The Echo are interested in your story.:smile:

Back