• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Skyblue

Manager
Been trying to see the highlights of the Scunthorpe game but all i get is blur and jitteryness.... or was that the way we played on the night? They can't seem to get the score right even, as they have it as 0.0. can someone please put up a link to the ITV highlights if they have a moment. I'm really wondering why i subscribe to this service as the commentary always breaks up at the vital moment.

Been trying to see the highlights of the Scunthorpe game but all i get is blur and jitteryness.... or was that the way we played on the night? They can't seem to get the score right even, as they have it as 0.0. can someone please put up a link to the ITV highlights if they have a moment. I'm really wondering why i subscribe to this service as the commentary always breaks up at the vital moment.

The vital moment ? That must have been the 89th minute when their keeper made his first save. Very Sturrock-esque.

"Highlights" are up and running now,along with that 0-0 scoreline.

Jittery would be a good way to describe our performance too,unfortunately.:'(

Really don't like the fact that a lot of content is available free on Youtube (often before BP interviews).

Fortunately (or unfortunately, you could argue) seeing as it isn't working on BP, 2 minutes of highlights have been uploaded to YouTube. I was very interested to hear at the end that "Brian Law's Southend" have lost 4 games in a row - is there another Southend team? Has Phil Brown left already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVVSD5jt-0

Back