• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most - Derrick Parker - so I could ask him why he missed that chance against Liverpool in'79. And again in the replay. Not that I hold grudges.

Least - Roy McDonough. Having just read his memoirs, would have to lock up daughters and wouldn't fancy the drinks bill.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

David Crown would be a great guest at anytime, could I choose Bobby Moore from the fantasy club associations? The goat I believe would be amusing; the nice yank Mike Lapper could say grace well (so I understand/recall).
And I wouldn't let Phil Gridlet, or the twit is back at Inverness who I can't disgrace this site with his name or Mario Walsh into town, let alone my home.

I thought we were doing current squad, people seem to have gone off "spec" and be dipping into the past!

Most - Harris. He could entertain us with stories of his time in the RAF. :facepalm:

Least - Prosser. Couldn't trust the family to get his name right - especially after some wine and brandy .... :smiles:

Most - Harris, sure he has some very interesting stories to tell

Least - Eastwood, wouldn't want him eating to much and getting as unfit as he was earlier in season

None, I've got my miserable Sister in law to **** me off until I rather be up scheize creek without a paddle, thank you very much.

Ordinarily - Sean, Gavin, Britt, Kevan, Mark, Barks anyone who is selfless in the pursuit of glory!

id like to invite 2 PS and RM , I reckon after a feast of Turkey and a few Scotches ,i could sit back and listen as to why PS has to beg RM for funds , but most of all because i like to believe in fairytales and think that underneath all the troubles Southend have had , they really do have a great working relationship, and RM is guenuinely interested in helping Southend go upwards and not just in his wallet,also it give me the opportunity to say thankyou to PS for the magnificent job he has done so far.
THE least : from what i can understand from people here it has to be Mohsni for his bad habits and Hall for his selfishness

Back