• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Blues players you would most/least like to marry your daughter.

DTS

The Business
I think with all the recent coming and goings during the deadline day the key questions seem to have been missed. Who would you most and least likely to marry your daughter.

MOST

I think Simon Francis would make a good perspective son in law. He seems like a nice chap and I imagine he would have no issues helping with washing up the roast potato tray on a Sunday. His occasion concentration lapses mid conversation could become annoying but I tnink the wife and I could live with that.

LEAST

Got to be Sankofa. First off I would want to punch him everytime I saw him for his performance the past week. Secondly I imagine he would bore on all the time about how he has played at Old Trafford,Highbury etc and the fun time he had with Alan Curbishley at Charlton.

Who would be your most/least favourite son in laws..???

I think we should widen this to past players as well:

Best: Drewe (doesnt score that often, and also nice to know you'll still be best footballer in the family)
Worst: Big Roy - on his third or fourth missus by now I think. Plus a bit aggressive.

I think we should widen this to past players as well:

Best: Drewe (doesnt score that often, and also nice to know you'll still be best footballer in the family)
Worst: Big Roy - on his third or fourth missus by now I think. Plus a bit aggressive.

Well I dont and as its my topic please re-post usiing the current squad only (PS Loaness are acceptable).

OK, current squad:

Best: Herd - nicely turned out, seems quiet
Worst: Mildenhall - any criticism and he goes over the top. couldnt have that at the dinner table

Best: Adam Barrett. Mr Dependable

Worst: Alan McCormack. With the possibility of being stabbed to death by crazed stalker and bunny boiler OBL, I could never let that happen to my daughter!

Worst: Macca It would cost a fortune to pay for those surveillance cameras to keep OBL away from the house. Plus if he took offense to anything he would just hit out

Best - Adam Barrett, captain reliable, and probably quite an amusing chap.

Worst - Anthony Grant, with his incessant demands for chicken nuggets.

Worst: Macca It would cost a fortune to pay for those surveillance cameras to keep OBL away from the house. Plus if he took offense to anything he would just hit out
Mvoto, if he came round i think i would have to reinforse the furniture.

best: johnny herd- would want someone i might stand a chance against in a fight.

worst: macca- would worry about his DIY skills given his shooting accuracy.

Back