• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues step up bid to keep Worrall

Why? It's obvious he wants to leave, and to be honest - why wouldn't he? His family (inc. his girlfriend) live up north and he came through the youth system at Bury anyway. Let him go and thank him for the service he's given the club.

Why? It's obvious he wants to leave, and to be honest - why wouldn't he? His family (inc. his girlfriend) live up north and he came through the youth system at Bury anyway. Let him go and thank him for the service he's given the club.
Why? Because it takes no effort , there is no downside, and there is always a chance no matter how small

I like him, when he is pushed forward on the right, brown don't play him..... Or he drifts on the left or in defence, it's obvious he is best forward, getting crosses in..... Brown don't see it (again)

Worrall had shown that he can play at this level ......... so it make sense to try and keep him ............. but then again if he is home sick for the north then it might be time to draw a line under this.

I hope he continues to play for Southend United but I fear his agent is currently fishing for offers of employment from any northern based club.

I like what I have seen of Worrall - if he does not want to stay it is bye bye in my view.

Well, exactly. I would hope that Worrall has seen enough this season to realise that the club can compete in this league and that should be attractive to him .......... so it just comes down to whether he wants to stay ......... and so far that hasn't been that evident. Fair play to him though - he has continued to play although there have been rumours about his affection for the double malibu and soda with his black pudding and eggs for breakfast.

Back