• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Blues trigger year long clause in Cox's contract

Quite possibly the best technical player we’ve ever had. Just wish a couple others were on his wavelength

Honestly think he gets in any side in this division

I would have said that Spud Taylor and Stan Collymore were technically better (but obviously younger when they played for us).Otherwise agree completely.

Last edited:
Great news. Dread to think of how bad we'd be without him

Yep, a winning move for me. If everyone offered up as much effort as Coxy does in a game I'm convinced there would be more points on our board.

....spot on, even if the ability is lacking, extra effort can pull you through. This mob at the moment apart from Coxy have neither!

I would like to see him as captain - I know he can lose his cool now and then but his work rate and enthusiam is second to none at the moment and he would be the vocal influence we are missing,

I would like to see him as captain - I know he can lose his cool now and then but his work rate and enthusiam is second to none at the moment and he would be the vocal influence we are missing,
I agree that it looks an attractive proposition first off, but when I think about it a bit more the extra responsibility may actually hinder his game. I certainly thought it did with Coker. At the moment Coxy is a striker with a strikers attributes, ie he is as selfish at times as he needs to be. I'll leave it there I think.

I agree that it looks an attractive proposition first off, but when I think about it a bit more the extra responsibility may actually hinder his game. I certainly thought it did with Coker. At the moment Coxy is a striker with a strikers attributes, ie he is as selfish at times as he needs to be. I'll leave it there I think.

Yes, know what you are saying. I think I just keep looking for a leader amongst the team at the moment and there isn't one really.

Back