• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues TV season pass

Yes, have paid the monthly pass amount and cannot access anything on Blues TV. The usual level of incompetence associated with every aspect of this club so shouldn't be surprised.

Glad I'm not alone. :Winking: FWIW I've been in touch with iFollow support and they've told me they're not responsible and to contact the club.

Contacted Mattt. at SUFC and he's told me they're looking into the problem and hoping to get it sorted asap.Incidentally Matt confirms that iFollow support are responsible though they deny this. :Angry:

This has nothing to do with iFollow at all.
That's cartainly what they say though they are responsible for putting radio broadcasts on the OS.

Meanwhile, I prefer to take SUFC at their word which is that iFollow are responsibe and the club are doing their best to sort it out.pñ

If iFollow havew no responsibility at all here then why is their email address, iFollow @efl.com quoted as the go to support service?

Last edited:
I suppose they think that they don't have to do anything because we are a

NON LEAGUE club now ...

Can I take this opportunity to say I have not adapted to our reduced status.

Someone asked me who I supported the other day - I nearly lied but then when I said Southend they looked blanks and said "what league are they?"

I suppose they think that they don't have to do anything because we are a

NON LEAGUE club now ...

Can I take this opportunity to say I have not adapted to our reduced status.

Someone asked me who I supported the other day - I nearly lied but then when I said Southend they looked blanks and said "what league are they?"
Did you nearly say Southampton?

have not paid a bean yet and untill they sort out the problems i wont be .I sent I follow an email this afternoon to ask about cancelling my payments to them .As they no longer cover our games .I was told they are looking into switching my payments over to the new platform .

In fairness, that's their usual MO when they're definitely responsible for the problem, so it's hard to draw conclusions from that response.

Agreed.But there's a difference between iFollow claiming that they're only responsible for hosting matchday (now radio only) coverage on the OS and SUFC claiming they're respoonsible for running Blues TV.Since there's no go to contact email address for problems with Bues TV other than than iFollow's support system or the club it's clear someone's telling porkies.

have not paid a bean yet and untill they sort out the problems i wont be .I sent I follow an email this afternoon to ask about cancelling my payments to them .As they no longer cover our games .I was told they are looking into switching my payments over to the new platform .

As It happens I didn't cancel my subscription with Ifollow only to be told that since we'd dropped into the NL it wouln't be renewed anyway.

Back