• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bluedriven

Blues under 21s take on Norwich City u21s this afternoon.

Does anyone know if its home or away and what the kick off time is.

The Echo doesn't appear to state the answer to these questions.

Thank you
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

Blues' under 21s face friendly with Norwich

SOUTHEND United’s under 21 side face their final fixture of the season this afternoon as they face Norwich City in a friendly.

More...

I wonder if we will see much of Walker and Wabo in the pre season friendlies?

Wabo & Walker was fantastic for Cambridge City as they won 5 from their last 6 games in April, if they come on loan earlier in January, Cambridge would have finished in mid table, instead they got relegated. Both showed against Norwich U21, a City who have habits of producing young players to the first team, what a promising strike partnerships together. I am sure both could play together in our first team in Pre Season.

Both are an upgrade over Jason Williams!

Wabo & Walker was fantastic for Cambridge City as they won 5 from their last 6 games in April, if they come on loan earlier in January, Cambridge would have finished in mid table, instead they got relegated. Both showed against Norwich U21, a City who have habits of producing young players to the first team, what a promising strike partnerships together. I am sure both could play together in our first team in Pre Season.

Both are an upgrade over Jason Williams!

I'm sure they are a decent pairing but it's not much of an endorsement regarding williams. Pretty much everyone bar rickets is an upgrade on williams.

Back