• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BluesTV

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
Dave,

What's the approximate times and running order for BluesTV on Friday. I'd like to see the highlights of the LDV game, but as I work in London I'll need to leave relatively early I would guess.

Thanks
BB

I'm still trying to find out what time the bar will be opening but it will be either 5.30 or 6 for the highlights. I'll keep you posted.

Crikey, that's early. Oh well, just have to leave at about 4.30
tounge.gif

Thanks for the info

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Oct. 06 2004,10:42)]Crikey, that's early. Oh well, just have to leave at about 4.30  
tounge.gif

Thanks for the info
Problem is we have over 2 1/2 hours of footage to get in before 7.45. We've edited the Col U match down to one and a half hours with the interviews being about 30 mins we will struggle to fit it in so I'm hoping we open at 5.30

Dave,

IIRC the Shrimpers Bar usually opens at around 6 for evening Kick Offs. Hope it's not 5.30 - I'll be struggling
sad.gif

great being able to see the games on blues tv. but there is never the sound turned up to hear interviews in the shrimpers bar. any reason ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Oct. 06 2004,16:59)]great being able to see the games on blues tv. but there is never the sound turned up to hear interviews in the shrimpers bar. any reason ?
We've had this one before. It needs someone brave to go over to the tv and turn up the volume. Strange that!!

mmmm very strange. missed it last time must have been out buying an anorak !

But didn't somebody mention that there's an improved sound system now?

You need a proper system that distributes the sound throughout the room with speakers all over the place for it to work properly... you can't have the sound source coming from the TV!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Oct. 06 2004,17:59)]great being able to see the games on blues tv. but there is never the sound turned up to hear interviews in the shrimpers bar. any reason ?
In the far post we have a speaker system now which will solve that problem and hopefully by the time of the Swansea match we will have it extended to the Shrimpers Bar.

great news the sound system is coming to the shrimpers bar. got to be better than dagenham dave whittling on

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Oct. 07 2004,15:58)]Scriv,

Is it shown in the West Stand bar or just the Shrimpers and Far Post.

Thanks

BB
It's in the two bars in the West and the family burger bar area as well.

2 bars??? where's the other one then. I know I haven't been this year, but surely we haven't added another bar in my absence
wow.gif

Back