• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supa Shrimpa

Director⭐
Can I suggest we encourage everybody to wear blue on Saturday (as opposed to wearing our away shirt - for obvious reasons). It would be fantastic for our lads to see three sides of the stadium covered in a sea of blue as they enter the field of play.

...and to all the youngsters out there. Please bring your blue flags, blue scarves, blue balloons, blue hats and gloves (could be chilly) and a loud singing voice, to help us cheer on our heroes.

Come on you mighty blue boys. Bluuuueee Arrrrmmmmy

Can I suggest we encourage everybody to wear blue on Saturday (as opposed to wearing our away shirt - for obvious reasons). It would be fantastic for our lads to see three sides of the stadium covered in a sea of blue as they enter the field of play.

...and to all the youngsters out there. Please bring your blue flags, blue scarves, blue balloons, blue hats and gloves (could be chilly) and a loud singing voice, to help us cheer on our heroes.

Has someone told Elvis J Eel???

I was thinking of wearing blue jeans with a largely brown top and coat. What do you think? It's not as brown as Brown's face but more towards the brown of a fern come October time. Alternatively I do have an orange and black striped football shirt that seems to attract wasps and bees but doesn't really match my complexion - would that be more appropriate? :blush:

Yike, major dilemma...... Southend have won every match I've been to since wearing my away shirt. Do I keep up the tradition or wear a home shirt???

I was thinking of wearing blue jeans with a largely brown top and coat. What do you think? It's not as brown as Brown's face but more towards the brown of a fern come October time. Alternatively I do have an orange and black striped football shirt that seems to attract wasps and bees but doesn't really match my complexion - would that be more appropriate? :blush:

Your complexion can change daily. Don't decide too early. The second hand car salesman look is a safe bet so the brown top half won't raise many eyebrows. However, if you really want to have an impact think about accessorising (possibly a sovereign ring or a chain with a previous girlfriend's name written in sterling silver?). Above all, make them notice you.

Back