• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP/Far Right

Would you vote BNP if there was no racist intent/stigma?

• Yes - I would vote for them now anyway

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Yes - If there Image was cleared up

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Yes - Only to swing givernment from the left to centre

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • No - I would not vote for them at all

Votes: 54 73.0%

• Total voters
Accordng to their site this is "what we stand for"

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!
EUROPE - back to British independence!
LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!
ECONOMY - British workers first!
EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!
AGRICULTURE - quality before quantity!
HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all!
TRANSPORT - time to invest!
ENVIRONMENT - a cleaner greener future
FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people!
PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

Now personally I cant see a lot wrong with any of those policies. The immigration issue is sensitive but how much longer can this country keep allowing more and more people here?There's not enough room

There is probably a more sinister side which might involve repatriation of people who have settled here for years and when they say British Workers first, do they mean White people?

Bunch of nasty racist slimeballs barely a step up from pond life.

The only reason I do vote is to make sure these "people" don't get in.

It's like saying "would I vote for the Nazi party if they dropped the bit about killing Jews..."?

Leopards don't change their spots, Scott. I find it sad that people are consistently hoodwinked into supporting a party whose history is steeped in a fundamentally racist, xenophobic tradition - but perhaps that says a lot about the deep-seated failings of the mainstream political parties.

But no, I'd rather be banged up than vote for the fundamentally xenophobic and nasty party that is the BNP.

Matt

Well, it's not like I can vote for them anyways, but no, simply because I want to live and work in England eventually and it sounds like it would be tougher for me to do so with them in power!

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!
EUROPE - back to British independence!
LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!
ECONOMY - British workers first!
EDUCATION - discipline, standards, achievement!
AGRICULTURE - quality before quantity!
HEALTH - first-class healthcare for all!
TRANSPORT - time to invest!
ENVIRONMENT - a cleaner greener future
FOREIGN AID - time to spend our money on our own people!
PENSIONERS - pensioners before asylum seekers!

It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep!

One of the BNP's recent "policies"

www.bnp.org.uk

Once again, British people are being inconvenienced by the activities of home grown Muslim terrorists who, it appears, have conspired to plant bombs on passenger planes leaving the UK.

Mid way through Thursday morning Heathrow Airport remains closed to all incoming flights except those that are currently en route, thousands of passengers are stranded in airports around the UK and all the Department of Transport can do is add to the misery by seriously inconveniencing travellers with babies and young families, the infirm and elderly. New security measures have been put in place prohibiting any hand baggage except certain items which are permitted to be taken aboard in transparent bags.

The British National Party Executive's solution to this problem is to ban immediately, ALL MUSLIMS from flying out of (and in to) Britain until the security situation has been fully resolved.

During recent international football competitions, a similar ban on English football hooligans was carried out, when many football fans had their passports confiscated and travel restricted.

If white working class men can be treated in this fashion it must be possible to apply a similar ban to Muslims. We need firm Government action to resolve this crisis which will thus restore confidence in air travel and remove the serious inconvenience effecting air passengers at the height of the summer school holidays.

Now personally I cant see a lot wrong with any of those policies. The immigration issue is sensitive but how much longer can this country keep allowing more and more people here?There's not enough room

There is probably a more sinister side which might involve repatriation of people who have settled here for years and when they say British Workers first, do they mean White people?

As with all politicians, and I use that word loosely in connection with the BNP, there's a distinction to be drawn between what they say in public and what they say and do in private. Nobody who saw the undercover footage obtained of senior BNP figures espousing racist filth can be left in any doubt what they stand for. I'm just not buying any alternative, sanitised for the public manifesto they put out - not that I'd ever be inclined to vote for them anyway.

Now obviously I will be banned after this post. AGAIN! But this really annoys me.
The BNP are not the way forward, but for god’s sake (or allah’s) they certainly have the right idea. Only in this country, is the man who applied for asylum and was accepted 6 moths ago, is put higher up the food chain than the 90 year old pensioner who fought for one’s country. Who has paid tax, who is struggling to make ends meet, and who probably lives in a home with African workers who mistreat him.

Why has this happened? Because we have become tolerant of everything. We accept it as a way of life. Why? Because if we speak out we are racists.

I love my country, I love everything it used to stand for. We are now showing more tolerance to these people, and are giving them leeway.
The forestgate suspected terrorists and paedophiles, are receiving more compensation than any of the victims or families from 7/7. What the hell?

After 7/7 we were told not to show backlash on the muslims, it’s not their fault after all is it? No, these terrorists should be sympathised with. Because after all, it’s our foreign policies which drove them to it surely?

I have many muslim black and asain friends. All of whom agree with me that they get a rough deal. But the extremists? The extremists I hear you say, well let’s just say this, they have more right’s than average Joe on the street.

This country will be an Ethnic run state in decades to come. Why oh why can no one see this? Well actually, they can. They choose not to say anything due to fear of reprisals and fear of being classed a racist. Well go on, call me one, see if I care. If to be proud of one’s nation is racist, then god damn it, call me a racist. If it’s racist to be worried about the future of one’s country, then please call me a racist, if it’s racist to worry about the countries’ old aged, loyal servants who fought bravely in wars, and who made ultimate sacrifices so our country could keep it’s way of life, then please please please… report me. If it’s racist to be proud of one’s history, then go on call me it. If it’s racist to suspect a terrorist on the way he is acting, what he is wearing and what language he speaks, then the police and security services are all racist.
If it’s racist to want to serve one’s country, well I am guilty as sin.
Because I am English, I am proud and I am worried for our countries’ future.

Here endeth my return, and last post I suspect.

Now obviously I will be banned after this post. AGAIN! But this really annoys me.
The BNP are not the way forward, but for god’s sake (or allah’s) they certainly have the right idea. Only in this country, is the man who applied for asylum and was accepted 6 moths ago, is put higher up the food chain than the 90 year old pensioner who fought for one’s country. Who has paid tax, who is struggling to make ends meet, and who probably lives in a home with African workers who mistreat him.

Why has this happened? Because we have become tolerant of everything. We accept it as a way of life. Why? Because if we speak out we are racists.

I love my country, I love everything it used to stand for. We are now showing more tolerance to these people, and are giving them leeway.
The forestgate suspected terrorists and paedophiles, are receiving more compensation than any of the victims or families from 7/7. What the hell?

After 7/7 we were told not to show backlash on the muslims, it’s not their fault after all is it? No, these terrorists should be sympathised with. Because after all, it’s our foreign policies which drove them to it surely?

I have many muslim black and asain friends. All of whom agree with me that they get a rough deal. But the extremists? The extremists I hear you say, well let’s just say this, they have more right’s than average Joe on the street.

This country will be an Ethnic run state in decades to come. Why oh why can no one see this? Well actually, they can. They choose not to say anything due to fear of reprisals and fear of being classed a racist. Well go on, call me one, see if I care. If to be proud of one’s nation is racist, then god damn it, call me a racist. If it’s racist to be worried about the future of one’s country, then please call me a racist, if it’s racist to worry about the countries’ old aged, loyal servants who fought bravely in wars, and who made ultimate sacrifices so our country could keep it’s way of life, then please please please… report me. If it’s racist to be proud of one’s history, then go on call me it. If it’s racist to suspect a terrorist on the way he is acting, what he is wearing and what language he speaks, then the police and security services are all racist.
If it’s racist to want to serve one’s country, well I am guilty as sin.
Because I am English, I am proud and I am worried for our countries’ future.

Here endeth my return, and last post I suspect.
Firstly welcome back.
I cant comment on whether you are a racist or not, I dont know you (and cant see why you should be banned for stating your opinion)..
The thread is whether you would vote for the BNP or not assuming that they improve their image, I guess that you would reading what you have to say.

Agree with that 100% to be honest.
I am not an inherent racist but I fear for the society my daughter will grow up in, and a lot of this is basically due to namby-pamby do-gooders who feel the UK should be opened up to anybody despite the fact that we struggle to care for even our own!

E.g. for all the £££s spent on being Bush's lapdog in Afganhistan & Iraq, how many homeless shelters could have been built, or MRSA ridden hospitals be clinically cleaned or war-hero's fuel bills paid so they didn't have to go into debt to have a single hot room?

TB did say "if they dropped the fascist beliefs". but in all honesty if they dropped the extremist racist views they would be, basically , singing from the same song sheet as old labour.
As for the policies , my question would be , who will pay for all this and how. like most parties trying to woo voters its all about what they are going to do (and in this instance very vague promises , with the exception of those involving immigrants and immigration) and nothing on the hard bit like how the revenue will be raised etc.

Personally I feel that the only thing which is winning the BNP votes is the extreme right views they hold about immigration etc. There are a minority (purely an expression based on the number of votes cast at various elections) who share the same ideas who would not vote if they diluted them but there are even fewer who would vote for them if they dropped those radical views.

Agree with that 100% to be honest.
I am not an inherent racist but I fear for the society my daughter will grow up in, and a lot of this is basically due to namby-pamby do-gooders who feel the UK should be opened up to anybody despite the fact that we struggle to care for even our own!

E.g. for all the £££s spent on being Bush's lapdog in Afganhistan & Iraq, how many homeless shelters could have been built, or MRSA ridden hospitals be clinically cleaned or war-hero's fuel bills paid so they didn't have to go into debt to have a single hot room?
Exaclty, we are pouring millions in to wars that we have now got too involved with. Where at home, we are struggling to run our own bloody country without interfering with other people's.

I don't want my kid to grow up in a country where english is a second language, and England is something you read about in history. I don't want to end up at 65 with little or no pension because we have no money due to benefit fraudsters, asylum problems and a country which health's system is shambolic.

Back