• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

Why do people vote for them then? because out country is losing its identity.

Shut the doors

Can you explain to me how England is losing it's identity because I'm not sure I get it. Has anyone told you that you can't go to football to watch a football team that's filled with black Frenchmen and an Irishman, followed by several pints of German lager and then an Indian curry, then maybe some Barbadian Rum, some French beer and then a Turkish Kebab before you go and collapse on your bed that was probably made in China via Sweden.

Can you explain to me how England is losing it's identity because I'm not sure I get it. Has anyone told you that you can't go to football to watch a football team that's filled with black Frenchmen and an Irishman, followed by several pints of German lager and then an Indian curry, then maybe some Barbadian Rum, some French beer and then a Turkish Kebab before you go and collapse on your bed that was probably made in China via Sweden.

I will take there produce but does that mean I have to take their culture?

This country exports many things but does that mean I want to go live where its being exported too?!

Stupid argument

Have you been to Leicester,Bradford,Birmingham, Bolton, Oldham, Southall, Barking, Half of South London and another twenty places I could name.

Look around and tell me England is not losing its identity. As someone that went to school in inner city Leicester (Thanks Dad) I can assure you there is very little English left there.

Children should be made to sing the national anthem every morning and pledge loyalty to the crown its things like this that need to be installed we should be flying the flag more.

Its been said a net 80% of all new jobs created since 1997 have gone to NON BRITISH BORN people

Its a ****ing disgrace

Interesting. That was a key theme of Hitler's Germany.

I agree , and the ideals they adhere to the concepts of so called English ideas. Most arnt and were not invented in England .

The religion is firstly Aramaic, then filtered via Rome, along with the basics and foundation of our law. The social ideas and philosophy are inspired by ancient Athenian Greece, the social reformation of 1600 that helped produce democracy and seperate state and church was German !

To say anything is inherently one thing and never changes is ridiculous.

UKIP and BNP are almost fantastist idealist clinging to ideas that never were , and world view that is as real as the Ealing comdies of the 1950's .

Give them the room and debating rights as much as the next , they will be shot down.

True but surly its right to install pride in your country?

what is there to be proud of? the country of your birth is purely an accident. yeah i like it if england do well in the football but i don't buy all this st gorges day, salute the flag union jack ********. friends and family are something to have pride in.

True but surly its right to install pride in your country?

We're not going to do that by handing the keys to Downing Street over to a squad of knuckle-dragging, hate-consumed emotional ******* with a reading age of 7 and a strange idea that skin colour denotes worthiness.

I'm proud of Britain every time I see them lose their beer money on election deposits.

what is there to be proud of? the country of your birth is purely an accident. yeah i like it if england do well in the football but i don't buy all this st gorges day, salute the flag union jack ********. friends and family are something to have pride in.

Apathy there you have it, that's the problem with the UK today.

Your country should be something to be proud of many have died to save it!

We need to be proper Anglo-Saxon!

Oh hang on.... the Angles AND the Saxons were economic refugees! ;)

And then there's the Vikings. They're not exactly 'indigenous caucasians', are they? Or the Normans, for that matter. Or the Jutes. Or the Jews. Or the Romans. Or the Spanish, who created the 'Black Irish' and the 'Black Scottish' when their ships wrecked after the failure of the Armada.

It's all such a big pile of ball sacks. This is a mongrel island, it has been for over 2,000 years. We are the product of generations of immigration. Never mind their insane policies (a rifle for every man, an end to globalisation), it's the poisoned idelogy running through the spine of the party that makes the least sense.

If these people had been in charge in 1939, they'd probably have tried to sack Churchill on the basis that he wasn't an 'indigenous caucasian'

Stupid, stupid, stupid, oh so ****ing stupid, that I swear my brains are going to liquefy and start pouring out my nostrils. Mind you, that will at least allow me to debate the BNP on a level playing field.

We need to be proper Anglo-Saxon!

Oh hang on.... the Angles AND the Saxons were economic refugees! ;)

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

The left will never let this country have a history because they come back with this cheap argument again.

Heritage how far back do you have to go to be counted? where is the cut off point?

Try telling an American your not an American your English - wont wash will it.

Just another cheap lefty attempt to bright the world together under one happy gay Muslim black love fest - WELL I DON'T WANT MY WORLD LIKE THAT

Luckily we've got a good recent history of fighting the fascists:

Battle-of-Cable-Street-red-plaque.png

SPbritishB.jpg

24925_385686022470_44905697470_4410607_355106_n.jpg

Back