• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

one happy gay Muslim black love fest - WELL I DON'T WANT MY WORLD LIKE THAT

I've got a remarkable DVD here of open-minded North African girls that might just change your mind....

Racial hatred is nothing in the face of the pure power of ****. Put a load of people together, from whatever background you like, and I guarantee they'll **** their way to brighter future.

Have a wander around the streets and look at all the coffee coloured people, all the coffee coloured kids. The revolution arrived years ago, mate.

Christ, I sound like a right hippie.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

The left will never let this country have a history because they come back with this cheap argument again.

Heritage how far back do you have to go to be counted? where is the cut off point?

Try telling an American your not an American your English - wont wash will it.

Just another cheap lefty attempt to bright the world together under one happy gay Muslim black love fest - WELL I DON'T WANT MY WORLD LIKE THAT

Well no that's because there more influx of Irish , Germans , Dutch and Welsh per head then there were English (but again what part of the states are you talking about down South there's African , native American's etc ).

Heritage ? Well as far back as possible i shouldn't wander what with Heraldry and the proud lineages of Kings , Queens , Dukes etc . So for most average Brits Norman conquest . (It gets messy before that and you have to admit to being ROman , Saxon, Anole , Goth Vise Goth More , Celt Gaul ) . Really the whole idea of an absolute national identity is only for administrative purposes if your saying running and empire ... oh wait i see . Honestly i think people should see how afr back into the mesozoic period they can go :D

Well no that's because there more influx of Irish , Germans , Dutch and Welsh per head then there were English (but again what part of the states are you talking about down South there's African , native American's etc ).

Heritage ? Well as far back as possible i shouldn't wander what with Heraldry and the proud lineages of Kings , Queens , Dukes etc . So for most average Brits Norman conquest . (It gets messy before that and you have to admit to being ROman , Saxon, Anole , Goth Vise Goth More , Celt Gaul ) . Really the whole idea of an absolute national identity is only for administrative purposes if your saying running and empire ... oh wait i see . Honestly i think people should see how afr back into the mesozoic period they can go :D

ok so why try and knock pride in the UK at every attempt ?

I've got a remarkable DVD here of open-minded North African girls that might just change your mind....

Racial hatred is nothing in the face of the pure power of ****. Put a load of people together, from whatever background you like, and I guarantee they'll **** their way to brighter future.

Have a wander around the streets and look at all the coffee coloured people, all the coffee coloured kids. The revolution arrived years ago, mate.

Christ, I sound like a right hippie.

And what has this brought us?

Areas with high ethnic populations as a rule have high crime parts of east London and south London are no go areas now just because of this.

I have no problem with any race but this country cant take any more!

And what has this brought us?

Areas with high ethnic populations as a rule have high crime parts of east London and south London are no go areas now just because of this.

I have no problem with any race but this country cant take any more!

Are you sure it is not just poor people committing crime?

Are you sure it is not just poor people committing crime?

Yes poor people but why is it that the majority of the 'poor' people in east and south London are black?

Southend and Basildon are mostly white areas and have some very poor areas BUT they are far safer then parts of South and East London!

and whats most disgusting of all is the white kids now think to be accepted and be cool have to act black with silly ****ing voices and stupid cloths

Last edited:
Slipperduke;1144999 Racial hatred is nothing in the face of the pure power of ****. Put a load of people together said:
Its worked so well up to now hasn't it.

All faith schools,racial segregation, No go zones for whites, white flight, Muslin extremism, Black on Black crime....oh please go on with this wonderful utopia.

Its worked so well up to now hasn't it.

All faith schools,racial segregation, No go zones for whites, white flight, Muslin extremism, Black on Black crime....oh please go on with this wonderful utopia.

Well its been working since the Romans started it in 55BC and civilisation hasnt rotted yet (looks out window) no no.

Oh wait your talking about small areas that come about due to social and cultural changes in countries history THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPING SINCE CIVILISATION WAS BORN .... and your world view is changing but cant keep up and your actually scared of its out come because you have no idea where its going .

Enjoy

Yes poor people but why is it that the majority of the 'poor' people in east and south London are black?

Southend and Basildon are mostly white areas and have some very poor areas BUT they are far safer then parts of South and East London!

and whats most disgusting of all is the white kids now think to be accepted and be cool have to act black with silly ****ing voices and stupid cloths

Because it will take another generation or so to earn enough to move out.

How many of our families used to live in the east end and made good so moved out to Essex?

Both England and the UK

THE UNITED KINGDOM and dam ****ing proud of it

Ah right then so you have no problems with Welsh or Scot's showing national pride if it contradicts with the ideas of English nationalism (ignoring the invasion and repression that happened to both countries)

Ah right then so you have no problems with Welsh or Scot's showing national pride if it contradicts with the ideas of English nationalism (ignoring the invasion and repression that happened to both countries)

No problem with the Welsh or Scotts

as for repression????? I think wales scotland and ulster do VERY well out of the UK.

did you know England is not a recognised country in the EU

Because it will take another generation or so to earn enough to move out.

How many of our families used to live in the east end and made good so moved out to Essex?

Both people of Asian and African decent come to England in there droves. Both often come here with nothing.

I wonder which race is out there right now looking to set up shops and self employed business to give themselves a leg up.

I wonder which race is responsible for the majority of gun crime, a high proportion of street robbery, drugs etc.

Of course there is good and bad in all race but a lot of it I personally think depends upon the culture of the lands they come from. Asians, Arabs etc are in my experience hard working people and wish to push on in life.

Both people of Asian and African decent come to England in there droves. Both often come here with nothing.

I wonder which race is out there right now looking to set up shops and self employed business to give themselves a leg up.

I wonder which race is responsible for the majority of gun crime in London, a high proportion of street robbery, drugs etc.

Of course there is good and bad in all race but a lot of it I personally think depends upon the culture of the lands they come from. Asians, Arabs etc are in my experience hard working people and wish to push on in life.

Its the secret shame the lefty's don't want you to know.

Its the secret shame the lefty's don't want you to know.

Yes. Me, Osymandus and MK Shrimper have been trying to keep it ourselves, but you dastardly kids have weaseled it out of us.

Black people are bad. Even the nice ones with big smiles. Just because they play reggae music and make Jerk Chicken, it doesn't mean you can trust them.

God, it feels good to get that secret off my chest.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

The left will never let this country have a history because they come back with this cheap argument again.

Heritage how far back do you have to go to be counted? where is the cut off point?

Try telling an American your not an American your English - wont wash will it.

Just another cheap lefty attempt to bright the world together under one happy gay Muslim black love fest - WELL I DON'T WANT MY WORLD LIKE THAT

Weren't the BNP were the ones who use the term indigenous ?

now I am confused when you use heritage and history its a valid point, yet when someone elses uses historic facts its a cheap argument....

Is our History a valid point or not ?

Back