• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News! Wembley Play-Offs at risk after builders discover an unexploded bomb near Wembley!

The delay could cause issues for Britain’s Got Talent’s live semi-finals starting on Monday, while it has also put at risk the Football League play-off finals due to begin from tomorrow at the stadium."

I love the fact that BGT is their first consideration, what is the world coming to :dim:

Hit it with a hammer ????? Poor spamer fan what has he done :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

It really does not matter about us the fans at this time .Because how does this disrupt the players .They must have had a plan in motion as to what hotel they would use the night before the game .Last time the stayed at the hotel just off of Wembley .but with that hotel will be closed at this time .How will it affect them .

It really does not matter about us the fans at this time .Because how does this disrupt the players .They must have had a plan in motion as to what hotel they would use the night before the game .Last time the stayed at the hotel just off of Wembley .but with that hotel will be closed at this time .How will it affect them .

With the game being late afternoon and Wembley being so close, would they stay in a hotel the night before? Will be the same for Wycombe anyway.

I will be seriously hacked off if the match is postponed due to a flippin bomb.

With the game being late afternoon and Wembley being so close, would they stay in a hotel the night before? Will be the same for Wycombe anyway.

I will be seriously hacked off if the match is postponed due to a flippin bomb.

They are staying in a hotel close to Wembley. The plan is to go up today, and a look around, get over the excitement, and then stay over.

A Wembley Stadium spokesman said: "This weekend's games remain unaffected & we look forward to welcoming supporters of all six Football League play-off finalists to Wembley." - From the Echo

Shamelessly plagiarised from the Wycombe fans site, mostly.......

The device looks like it's the Luftwaffe's SC-50, which contained 55lb of TNT based explosive.
bomb2.jpg

The southend fans end after we score the winning goal.

[video=youtube;aFc1w2dxwE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFc1w2dxwE8[/video]

Pretty sure moshni was the last person to bomb on the Wembley pitch.

LBC report this could drag on until the weekend!!

Would police allow game on same time as bomb on Wembley way...

Wembley has already tweeted that games are unaffected so everybody calm down! **** me I wish our support cared so much about games like Hartlepool away

This is a much bigger game to be fair.

Win this and we go up.

Winning at Hartlepool away wouldn't guarantee that...

Can't they wait til after Saturday & detonate it then? Most of Wembley needs levelling anyway

Back