• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

quote from bbc news page

An unexploded World War Two bomb uncovered by builders near Wembley Stadium poses "a genuine risk to life", the Army has said.
Homes and businesses have been evacuated and the Army has built a blast wall around the bomb in case it goes off.
The 50kg (110lb) device, thought to date from the early 1940s German air raids on London, was found on Thursday.
Wembley Stadium said its weekend play-off games would go ahead.
"This weekend's games remain unaffected and we look forward to welcoming supporters of all six Football League Play-Off finalists to Wembley

the things my German in-laws do(70 years ago),drop a bomb..they were hoping it could not be defused this weekend,there was a chance i might have made it next saturday...gutted

Not sure about a bomb, but I reckon the roof came off about 8:15pm!

Back