• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News BOND RESIGNS!

Ready for fleetwood at home least the players can play in the right positions now

At last , but let's take our time to get a good manager with experience at this level.

Good bye useless manager. Please, not Tilson,AB not ready yet. Lets take a couple of weeks for putting together suitable applicants. No amateur contacts of Dear,Redknap.

100 % Adam Barrett...pure leadership
I guarantee a response from these players with this man in charge. Anyone ever seen more commitment from a player in a blues shirt...local lad...3 promotions as a player with us...record I'm sure.
And the joyous 1st home game as one Adam Barrett rings around the hall....it's Friday and I'm moist....

Finally, first bit of good news this season. Just get it right with the next one Ronnie!

Nile Ranger and that geordie ex player who got shot in the leg as our next managerial pairing please.

Last edited:
I guarantee a response from these players with this man in charge. Anyone ever seen more commitment from a player in a blues shirt...local lad...3 promotions as a player with us...record I'm sure.
And the joyous 1st home game as one Adam Barrett rings around the hall....it's Friday and I'm moist....

What if commitment isn't enough and we don't get better?

Another former player that everyone loved will now be tainted

And of course 2 relegations and the Lincoln relegation in his next job.... Just saying
Oh please that championship season was always going to be a struggle
And the league one relegation had nothing to do with players not getting paid for months
Lincoln....yeah he was poop.
I'm not advocating a Tilly return btw just saying Tilly era was for the most part magical and he was an ex player.

Trouble is, Powell galvanised a response for all of five games when he came in (for similar reasons you state about Barrett). A similar 'managerial bounce' would still leave us bang in trouble. Don't need a bounce effect IMO, we need experience. It's a tough job for whoever takes over.

No crocodile tears please. He was a disaster and if any credit is due, it is to Ron Martin for giving him the chance to resign rather than sacking him, as many chairmen would have done.

Surely if you resign then the club doesn't have to pay up your contract?

Back