• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bored (part 2)

steveh1510

Life President
I had a great dream last night - we absolutely spanked a team 45 places above us in the league, and that are running away with the second division.* And Drewe Broughton scored twice! Unbelievable...

Then I woke up and thought, with a sigh, that'd never happen, would it?!

*along with Plymouth.

What if its just a confidence thing with Drewe, and he goes on a scoring run now? There's still time to get up to 30 this season.......

Have i woken up yet?

No Steeeve
biggrin.gif

I had a dream last night about a small goose, a melon, and a bevy of young naked beautiful girls... but I suppose that's beside the point..

Just pray we do better on Saturday against the depleted Mansfield than we did after our other 4-0 win this season.

I had a dream last night a ton of people I see from East stand were walking around Southend (which included a Euro Disney) and we were all getting killed by this mysterious virus! I got it last and managed to survive
biggrin.gif
! I had alot of dreams last night that's the only one I can remember, also I can remember saying to some QPR guy that he should go get a proper club?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Jan. 21 2004,12:27)]I also had a dream last night - and i aint even gonna tell you wot it was about
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
I think we've all heard enough of your fantasies about doing things in the centre circle at Roots Hall with various members of the SZ community anyway thank you!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Jan. 21 2004,12:27)]I also had a dream last night - and i aint even gonna tell you wot it was about
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Being a girlie your dream was probably all pink and fluffy with lots of lovie bits!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andu @ Jan. 21 2004,12:37)]
[b said:
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Being a girlie your dream was probably all pink and fluffy with lots of lovie bits!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Must be joking lol

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ Jan. 21 2004,11:21)]I had a dream last night about a small goose, a melon, and a bevy of young naked beautiful girls... but I suppose that's beside the point..
No it's not beside the point, what happened? If that was me with my current run of luck I'd either end up with the melon or worse still the goose!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Jan. 21 2004,12:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andu @ Jan. 21 2004,12:37)]
[b said:
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Must be joking lol

laugh.gif
LOL...Don't tell me it was rough, sweaty and tinged with alcohol
biggrin.gif

I had a dream last night where I sat in the Spread drinking all night.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 21 2004,13:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ Jan. 21 2004,11:21)]I had a dream last night about a small goose, a melon, and a bevy of young naked beautiful girls... but I suppose that's beside the point..
No it's not beside the point, what happened? If that was me with my current run of luck I'd either end up with the melon or worse still the goose!  
ghostface.gif
Are we sharing dreams?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ Jan. 21 2004,14:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
ghostface.gif
Are we sharing dreams?
As long as we're not sharing the melon or the goose then that's ok. Nothing worse than stirring someone elses porridge!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 21 2004,16:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Greenelk @ Jan. 21 2004,14:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
ghostface.gif
Are we sharing dreams?
As long as we're not sharing the melon or the goose then that's ok. Nothing worse than stirring someone elses porridge!  
ghostface.gif
Thanks for the mental picture!
rock.gif

HELLO!
biggrin.gif

Back