• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Boreham Wood (A)

yes fair comment. just based on tuesday and it being a saturday and based on how good our travelling number have been this and last season then just surprised they havnt offered a few more. lets face it, there will be room. We outnumbered them last season and our team was ****e! although a certain Mr lopata (and BrunT) did introduce himself to the shrimper family
Whilst our travelling support has been amazing, there's no guarantees of anything. It's not a given that we sell this allocation out. There are a number of factors that might dictate how many we take. Christmas is coming, the financial pinch will really start to hit some by December and the fact the facilities are atrocious compared to Barnet. Open terrace in the freezing cold, especially if it rains, may not appeal to all.

Of course, our fans are unbelievable and we probably will sell out and need the extra after I've said all that!

Decent of BW this... Sounds like a challenge to me. Shrimpers Xmas invasion of Boreham Wood?
🎅
🎄
🦐

I'm up for the challenge. 4 bought.

Some matches are changing date/ko time on 10th Dec. World Cup Quarter Final day.

Been there a couple of times this season and its a nice little ground. Yes small, but the staff are friendly and the playing surface will suit Southend. Arsenal ladies play there and part of that deal was that Arsenal maintain the pitch, so it's always in top condition.

Been there a couple of times this season and its a nice little ground. Yes small, but the staff are friendly and the playing surface will suit Southend. Arsenal ladies play there and part of that deal was that Arsenal maintain the pitch, so it's always in top condition.
You are right and the ladies get better crowds

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. If Wrexham or Notts County want to bring over 800 are we going to be so accommodating???
Don’t think we can, isn’t the NB capped at around 880 due to safety concerns in the yellow part. Also Wrexham have already been and doubt Notts would bring that many on a Tuesday night for a game live on tv, didn’t bring that many last season on a Saturday. Don’t think we have any games left where a side will bring a big following i.e 800

Would be tempted if a seat under cover was guaranteed. At my stage of life now where II cannot stand all match or in the rain! So probs wont go

According to BBC , and assuming England win their last 16 match, they will play the quarter final at 19.00 on either Friday 9th or Saturday 10th.
Enough time to get back to Essex fellow Shrimpers.

Back