• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Borient v Southend

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Last edited:
Just seen the highlights once again, seen our second goal, and it is 100% Macca's Goal.

I've got one he can have, if you remind me i'll let you have it at the Walsall game.

Thanks Adrian, if he wants it posting can I let you have his address? He seems to be saying he needs it for his Terrace Talk thing.

Feel really sorry for the linesman that got hit by a truck during the Tranmere/Carlisle match... Sorry, I mean got in a collision with Michael Ricketts.

Did anybody else notice McCormack giving Joyce goalkeeping tips after he dropped a simple save at the end?

Did anyone else notice that no-one went to congratulate Macca on ' His goal'

46/92

Just seen the highlights........strange to see us win again! Thought that Barrett should have scored with his header........their marking seemed as good as ours has been, for set pieces. A little harsh to blame Joyce for their goal. Our second was strange ........
looked as if Barney was about to tackle macca .......certainly the latters goal. There you are Macca you just need to keep aiming for the corner flag and look what happens! ;)

Where are the highlights from the Orient game?

Looked over the internet and cant find any highlights from the Orient game. Are there any posted yet?

Dont want to miss Maccas goal!!(maybe the only one this season)

Just worked out with our 1,400 + fans on Monday, we had over 25% of the crowd.
For a team who, lets face it, isn't having the best of seasons (& after the dismal depressing defeat to the Ewes in the derby only a couple of days before) is some effort.

Just seen the highlights once again, seen our second goal, and it is 100% Macca's Goal.

Not sure you know, Barnard sticks out a boot as Macca strikes it and it looks like it deflected away from the keeper. I think Barney's goal purely on the direction the ball went in (that and it will annoy OBL even more by me saying it was Barney's not Macca's goal)

I continue to be impressed by the BBC coverage. I find it vastly superior to anything we have had before.

Back